June 2013 Weddings

AW Monday

Re: AW Monday

• I went to see the band that will be playing at our reception! They were so awesome, I cannot wait until the wedding!

Cake! - June 2013
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We finally got our E-pics CD from FBIL Saturday night...YAY!  Now I can finally get our STDs designed and over to the printer Smile
    June 2013 Sig Challenge - Shoes

Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My WR AW - my mom got me a necklace to go with my dress. It's 3 strands of pearls, and I loved the way it looked with my gown! I also loved the fact that I got to try my gown on again. She's also letting me borrow her pearl earnings, so I'm all set with the jewellery for my dress. Yay!

My NWR AW - we bought me a new car over the weekend!!! My old car kept breaking down, we were hoping to wait until after the wedding to upgrade, but after it broke down again on Friday I was all done, so we went impromptu car shopping. We bought a 2007 VW Passat, and I love it!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Sometime this week I'm going to order my dress my FMIL and FI were sick of waiting around on my dad so they've decided they're doing it now, because we have to custom order my dress 5" shorter. It cannot be hemmed once it gets here, because then it would move the lace around and make it overlap and it would look horrible. I'm so excited my grandma is coming and she gets to see my dress, and my mother and my father might come depending on their schedules. They work a lot so I'll just have to wait and see! But I'm really excited that I get to order my dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My girls got their dresses so I'm so glad that they liked them, and they were cheap enough for them to get. 

We'll be getting our save the dates sometime this week. They might even be here by tomorrow I'm not quite sure. 

We are making an appointment with our reception space so that she can tell us how much per head so we can know how many people will actaully be on our list. 

We've ordered our flower samples so we can see the quality of their flowers, because the order needs to be placed sometime in October or November. 

• My BMS all liked the same dress. I was telling the girls months before that I wouldn't mind if everyone picked out their own style, but it turns out they loved the same style so now they'll all be the same. Really love the dress choice too because it matches my neckline of the wedding dress!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My AW is that my save the dates came in today!!!!!!!! I am soo excited!!!!! I keep receiving the sample invitations that I ordered as well! and I ordered my girls a necklaces as part of their gift!!!! Everything is starting to come together!!!!!! Im so excited!!!!
    Photobucket
  • My ravens won last night in a nail biter!  That's really it lol just excited because I was sure after the 1st quarter we were done lol.
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • My AW is that after about 6 months of falling on my face trying to do it, I finally nailed this pose at a yoga workshop yesterday:

It serves zero purpose in real life for me to be able to do this kind of stuff, but it makes for some pretty fun party tricks.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_aw-monday-25?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:6167bd68-5af3-4c13-b568-2bed82f40d6dPost:e03743ca-872a-4a76-8216-a2bab1ce768e">Re: AW Monday</a>:
    [QUOTE]My AW is that after about 6 months of falling on my face trying to do it, I finally nailed this pose at a yoga workshop yesterday: It serves zero purpose in real life for me to be able to do this kind of stuff, but it makes for some pretty fun party tricks.
    Posted by emilyb213[/QUOTE]

<div>OMG emily, that's crazy (and yet, I find that rather awesome that you can do that), ROTFLMAO!</div>
    June 2013 Sig Challenge - Shoes

Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • emily that is seriously such a crazy pose, congrats for finally being able to do it!

I really have no AW other than FI and I are meeting with a travel agent tonight to talk about options for our HM, we really have nooo idea where to go, so we are going to talk about Sandals and Secrets resorts.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Friday was our dating anniversary and I got the FI a new tie for the occasion. It was casual friday so he didn't wear it right away, but I got a big grin seeing him wearing it this morning. I found out yesterday that he had thought about purchasing that same tie on his last work clothes shopping trip, but decided not too. It made me realize how much I know about him and his taste :)

Only other thing to aww about is the fact I have two hours of piece and quiet and no rowdy four year olds to deal with. It was a crazy Monday in 4K land!
  • Emilyb, that is one crazy yoga pose!!

I already dished about my AW for today. Love my venue! And when I finalized the paperwork with them today, we walked around as he showed me a few more perks they forgot to mention. I LOVE THIS PLACE!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • My AW is that my sister shot a practice run of our engagement pictures this weekend, and they turned out AWESOME!  She's really good at photography, but she's never done anything like this before.  So when I asked her if she would be willing to do my engagement shoot, she said that she would do a "practice" shoot, and if I didn't like it I would have time to hire a professional photographer instead.  Well I think she did a really good job!  I'm really impressed!  I'm definitely having her do my real shoot!.  I put the pictures on facebook, hopefully the link works!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards