June 2013 Weddings
Options

Hoping for June 2013!!!

Hi Everyone!

My FI and I are hoping for June 8, 2013!  We have to check with our potential venues.  Our colors will be pink and silver.  I'm hoping to do this in the next couple of weeks! 

Hope to get to know other brides on here!

Re: Hoping for June 2013!!!

• Options
    Hey! Ours is June 15th, 2013! My ceremony colors are going to be pluk, silver, and black. The reception is going to be red, black, and silver. I wanted to include his favorite colors into everything so I can't wait to see the guests faces. Happy planning!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats!! My day is right before you on June 7! Good luck with planning and looking forward to getting to know you!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Congrats! We will share the same day! and my colors are light blue and silver! Happy planning!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome.
    June '13 - Cake!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Books read in 2013 - 0/25
  • Options
    June Brides Rock!! Welcome!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome!  Hopefully you will get to be an official June bride after you check out the venues.  FI and aren't officially June yet either - We're looking at a couple of venues towards the end of February.
  • Options
    Congrats and Welcome!!  Looking forward to getting to know you!  Good luck with your venue search!!
    ~How long do you want to be loved? Is forever enough?~
    My Planning Bio (last updated 10/6/12)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Congrats! My FI and I are looking at a June wedding as well, we have a couple tours set for the next 2 weekends to hopefully find our venue.  Our colors are going to be orange(FI fave color) and blue (my fave color). I'm so excited to get planning, so I am trying to tackle the most important thing first, when and where we are getting married!
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards