June 2013 Weddings
Options

June 15th Bride-Introducing Myself

Hi fellow June Brides,

I have been on The Knot forum for a couple of months, but new to the June 2013 board!! I look forward to reading about your upcoming nuptials!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: June 15th Bride-Introducing Myself

• Options
    Hello and welcome! Care to share any wedding details?
    Its not the destination so much as the journey, they say. - Captain Jack Sparrow Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hi, congrats on your engagement and welcome to the board! If you haven't filled it in yet, there is a roll call sticky on top of the board where you can share fun details about your wedding if you'd like to, we always like reading those. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hi and welcome!
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Welcome and Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

Anniversary
  • Options
    Hello welcome and congratulations! 
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!! It seems like time is moving at record speed!! June is fast approaching, but I am extremely excited to marry my best friend!! My fiancé and I live in Atlanta, but chose a destination wedding in Orlando, FL.  We thought it would be a good place  for our families and close friends to meet and make a vacation of it since we are spread out all over the country!! We chose a botanical garden for an outdoor ceremony with an indoor reception at the same location.  I feel like I have quite a bit done, but would love to hear about what my fellow June brides have completed and what you have left to do!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    welcome and congrats!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Welcome date twin!  Looking forward to getting to know you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_june-15th-bride-introducing-myself?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:6ef15b26-ee9d-4776-b0ea-bbb55be931dcPost:981144cb-4bbe-43f1-a945-31d15b15a423">Re: June 15th Bride-Introducing Myself</a>:
    [QUOTE]Welcome date twin!  Looking forward to getting to know you!
    Posted by Meghannsix[/QUOTE]

Hi Meghannsix!! So happy to meet a date twin!! How are things going with your planning?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Please forgive my rudeness Sytiria, I didn't intentionally wait for a week to respond to this!    Planning is moving along, and my Fi is actually starting to get really involved (it's about time!)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_june-15th-bride-introducing-myself?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:6ef15b26-ee9d-4776-b0ea-bbb55be931dcPost:06a9dd25-6e37-4be1-bab3-29539a139bdf">Re: June 15th Bride-Introducing Myself</a>:
    [QUOTE]Please forgive my rudeness Sytiria, I didn't intentionally wait for a week to respond to this!    Planning is moving along, and my Fi is actually starting to get really involved (it's about time!)
    Posted by Meghannsix[/QUOTE]

Its no problem:-) My FI has contributed more lately also!! Time is moving super quick! I have a virtual meeting with my florist tomorrow, so it is becoming real now!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats
  • Options
    I'm also a June 15th bride getting married in Baltimore, Maryland. I have all my major things done, but it seems like with it now being 2013 I don't feel as on top of my game as I should be. Time is moving so fast!
    But the greatest of these is love! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @ MelissanJoe-Thanks so much, I look foward to hearing about your wedding!

@ Shanicenicole- Hi Date Twin!! I was just thinking the same thing!! The time is moving so fast!! I meet with my florist on Tuesday and it really made me realize this is happening soon!! I think I have most things done, but I am so afraid I am forgetting something!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards