June 2013 Weddings

Organization

How are you girls keeping all of your information on your dress, vendors, etc organized? Do you have binders or file folders???

Thanks! :)

Re: Organization

• I started a binder when I first got engaged. I have protective sheet covers for the checklist I printed, receipts, menus, inspiration photos, etc. My cousin got married a month after my engagement and she was much more organized than I am currently. Lucky for me, she's my bridesmaid! :) It's nice to have everything in one place.
  • I have a binder as well, with pockets so I can keep the contracts, checklists, and any other info I need.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • cnf2013cnf2013 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Right now most things are stuffed into two folders stuffed inside a bag from a bridal expo. I've been meaning to organize it all into a binder, I just haven't gotten that far yet. Maybe seeing everyone else saying how organized they are will help prode me along, haha.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I have a wedding organizer.

• I bought a binder and I keep everything in there
    Its not the destination so much as the journey, they say. - Captain Jack Sparrow Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I bought a three section notebook with folder dividers. That way, I have a section for the ceremony, one for the reception, and one for everything else, and I've got plenty of space for notes and jotting down ideas.
  • I also have everything in a folder so I can keep all the contracts and paperwork but as far as pics and inspiration I have a folder on my computer and I've actually been using the knot. I think it's great for getting a visual of what things will actually look like together.
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have a wedding organizer but my FI and I actually use dropbox more. That way we can have the guest list, ideas, contract info all in one place and we are both able to see it and edit it.
  • We hav eour stuff in a folder we got from our venue. I need to get a binder so I can be better organized and so I don't lose that folder. For inspiration things I use pinterest.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I was lucky - my venue gave me a wedding binder! In the back of the binder I added in sections for contracts and such. That way when I go for meetings with my venue and wedding planner I have everything in one place!
    June 2013 January Sig - Honeymoon Destination
    Negril, Jamaica!!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I have a folder for all my wedding stuff, and I also have an Excel file (I have to use Excel a lot for work so figured why not try it for my personal stuff?) where I have tabs for all things wedding (from vendors to guest lists).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have a binder that I decorated all pretty and use that.
    It will contain mostly everything (except details about my dress!)

I also have tons of spreadsheets and stuff on my tablet that I use for real time updating which is super helpful when I'm out and about!

My goal is to be super organized. lol We'll see how well that goes.
    June '13 - Cake!

Books read in 2013 - 0/25
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards