June 2013 Weddings
Options

Let's see your...

Re: Let's see your...

• Options
    edited January 2012
    Mine is a puggle and his name is Bentley.  We've had him for about a year and a half now.  FI and I love him so much - he loves to cuddle and has a hilarious personality.   

Here is a picture of him when he was a puppy:

Here is a more recent picture: (These were taken with my phone so the color quality isn't the best!)

And this was taken this past weekend...We were in Petsmart and saw these "doggles" so we just had to put them on him!  :) 

• Options
    This is my Harley. She's a lab/hound mix and is a total momma's girl! Love her :)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Here's one of my furbabies:

Roxy

and the other "baby" Diesel:
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    This little man is my babyboy Bentley! He is a yorkipoo and will be 4 in may! He was a birthday gift from Fi to me a few years back! He was only 8 weeks and 4 pounds when I got him. I wouldn't trade him for the world! :)imageimage

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

Here's my guy, all dressed up for Halloween this past year. He's long, yellow, skinny, and banana-like, so the costume was appropriate.

We also have two kitties, but I don't have good pictures of them handy.
  • Options
    Awwww love all your pets!

I LOVEEE the puppy shades! Those are too cute!

I'm having issues posting photos of my pets from my work comp so I'll have to try again when I get home.
    June '13 - Cake!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Books read in 2013 - 0/25
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_lets-see?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:a49ee67f-5ce7-459c-9852-46efe9db11a4Post:a71b39f3-162e-4b90-9723-728fa25e95c3">Re: Let's see your...</a>:
    [QUOTE]This little man is my babyboy Bentley! He is a yorkipoo and will be 4 in may! He was a birthday gift from Fi to me a few years back! He was only 8 weeks and 4 pounds when I got him. I wouldn't trade him for the world! :)
    Posted by AmandaLeigh1014[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Awww -- We both have Bentley's!! :)

</div>
  • Options

Major the German Shephard :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Steph! We do both have Bentley's! Thats amazing!!!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    FI and I don't have our own furbaby yet!  We want to get a boarder collie puppy once we buy a house.  However, we both love his parents' golden retriever, Maddie (Madison)!!  She is such a little stinker!!

~How long do you want to be loved? Is forever enough?~
    My Planning Bio (last updated 10/6/12)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    We have three!!!

This is Tommy, our Newfoundlander/Black Lab Mix -- he's a lovebug boy that is basically attached to my hip:

Here is Inouk, our Samoyed/Golden Retriever Mix -- she loves to play and cuddle, and recently went blind but has adjusted AMAZINGLY:

Finally, here is our new baby Waffles -- a grey hooded fancy rat who kisses non-stop and loves napping with "Daddy" (aka FI):

~*June 2013 Sig Challenge: Our Cake*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    My Bella..She's my 3rd child..lol She's a piebold mini Dachshound
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

Dolce Ducessa my Netherland Dwarf. She was left to starve after someone bought her as an Easter gift and stopped loving her when she was no longer new and fun she is very dear to me.

FI and Dolce
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards