June 2013 Weddings

Re: AW Monday

• Options
    WR: We picked out suits this weekend!! It was way easier than I thought it would be lol. 
    NWR: I finished paying off my car!! i can't begin to explain how good that feels! 
    Also, my concert was this weekend, and we were great :)
    June 2013 Sig Challenge - Shoes!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    WR: My FI made it through a whole day of wedding activities! A bridal show at our venue followed by a shopping trip to the mall to decide which stores to register at and then a three hour trip to Bed Bath & Beyond to start our registry. 

NWR: Fi and his friend finished installing our new stairs on Friday. FI has been working sooooo hard trying to match the stain of our hardwoods and they came out amazing! I am so proud of him for everything that he does. And he said I will have my arts & crafts/ sitting room by Christmas! So excited to get my room back Smile
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    WR: I need to re-order my response cards. I messed up the date and my mom wants tp put dinner options on them now so we have a rough idea of what to buy. Oh welll. 

NWR: I have gingerbread cookies and eggnog! While not important and I think sores are jumping on the Christmas wagon WAY to early (there is already a radio station near me playing NOTING but Christmas music). They can at least wait until after Thanksgiving. I am still however excited that it is eggnog and ginger bread season.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    WR - I'm DIYing my favors. I wanted something that served as table decoration, favor and a place card..and I think I hit the jackpot. One of these babies will be sitting at each place setting. the glass bowls I chose have a little lip around the edge, so I'll be able to tie a little card with each person's name on it. I'm using some beautiful fake succulents so these can be done way ahead of time. I think they are beautiful, they fit our southwestern outdoorsie venue and I think they'll be a big hit as a favor since they don't require any watering!

NWR - I'm crazy excited about hosting Thanksgiving this year. My small party of 6 has expanded to 11 over the weekend so i'm a little nervous about space, but we'll have a great time regardless.
  • Options
    I got home from work at like 1:45. I love short days. Just have to muscle through tomorrow!
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Those favors are adorable!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday."~The Notebook~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards