June 2013 Weddings

Newbiieee!!!

Hey Yall!! I just official became a June bride and wanted to introduce myself!! I got engaged over Christmas to my boyfriend of 6 years!!  We started dating in high school, when I was 15, pretty crazy, but amazingly awesome at the same time!! haha I am currently a student at Texas A&M University, and will be graduating in a year!(Thank goodness), but my fiance is working in San Antonio, so we will have to do the long distance for just a little longer!

Our wedding will be June 8, 2013 in our hometown, San Antonio. The ceremony will be at San Fernando Cathedral, which is the same place that I was baptized and had my first communion done! The reception will be at the Pearl Stables, which has been my dream ever since it was refurbished and open for business! 

I have wanted to be a June bride ever since I first saw Seven Brides for Seven Brothers when I was like 10, haha because you know what they say when you marry in June!! hahaha
So in all, I have the date of my dreams, the venues of my dreams, and most importantly, the man of my dreams!!!

I look forward to conversing with everyone! and picking up some amazing ideas!!

Re: Newbiieee!!!

• congrats and welcome to the board! everyone on the board is so friendly. cant wait to hear all about your planning!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Welcome! Everyone here is so friendly- you'll like it here! FI and I were LDR for over 5 years, so I totally understand. Hopefully you won't have to do that for too much longer! Congrats!!
    ~How long do you want to be loved? Is forever enough?~
    My Planning Bio (last updated 10/6/12)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Welcome & congratulations! Looking forward to getting to know you!!!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Congrats!  We are date twins! My FI and I have been doing the LDR for most of our relationship! It will be the best feeling to finally be in the same city for more then a short period of time!
    Photobucket
  • Yay Congrats!  Like cadamus we share the same date, and I love how your wedding already seems, I am excited to see more as you start planning!
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards