June 2013 Weddings

Follow up on Grey's anatomy(spoilers)

Um, so did any one else watch and cry like the whole friggin episode?
I was so confused, I eventually caught on. I am so surprised about Arizona.
Also Mark, omg poor Mark. I was balling like a friggin baby. I kept thinking he was gonna show some signs of improvement before 5, but of course, without Lexi what would they do with him lol. Did anyone see April coming back, that was a bit of a shock. 
I am glad that Karev stayed though, I also picture Cristina coming back, she's not doing well where she is. 
I am really anticipating next week, we get to see when they get rescued and what actually happens with Arizona. 

Discuss!
June 2013 Sig Challenge - Shoes!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Follow up on Grey's anatomy(spoilers)

• I cried the entire episode about Mark! it was just so sad. The whole episode all I was thinking is where's Arizona?! They never said she died so I knew something must have happened to her. It will be interesting to see how next week's episode goes!
    June 2013 Sig - Shoes
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I missed the first 10 minutes so I was afraid I missed something big about Arizona... crazy what actually happened!!  How long had Mark been in a coma?  Poor Avery, and his gorgeous blue eyes... first he loses his love then he watches his mentor  die... something goods gotta happen to him soon... OH April- maybe she'll "cheer him up!" lol
    I hate it when they introduce new interns though... they're going to bug me...
    I am so stoked for next weeks because that is what I had figured last nights was going to be about!  It looks like there's going to be some pure, raw emotion that I won't be able to resist next week!!
  • edited September 2012
    OMG! I know!!!! I cried the whole time too! even FI was like what?! what happened to Arizona! lol I read a few days ago that Eric Dane (mark) didn't renew his contract, so I knew he was "leaving" the show, but I was hoping they didn't kill him off :( 

I agree, I think Cristina is coming back to Seattle Grace.  

Can't wait til next week to see what happened in the forest - and EEEEEEK about Derek's hand :( 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • i knew they were getting rid of Mark but i was really hoping he would just leave because he was depressed about Lexi. But no they had to kill him off. I also think Christina is coming back 

I hate when they do things out of order! i wish they would have played next weeks episode first. Did anyone else read that Kathrine Heigel wants to come back?
    November Siggy: STD/Invite inspiration imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Graduation tickers
  • I was definitely expecting Owen to end up in Minnesota to see Cristina.

I did read that Katherine Heigl wanted to come back, but I don't think they want her back. 
    She didn't leave very appropriately. 

June 2013 Sig Challenge - Shoes!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Seconding all of the information re: Katherine Heigl and Izzy's character. She was supposed to return after she took some time off to adopt Naleigh, but... she never showed up. There was definitely a lot of frustration there and if Shonda is doing a cast shake-up across the board (PP and Scandal also experienced significant cast losses as well), I don't see why she'd eliminate somebody like Tim Daly or Henry Ian Cusick and then allow Heigl to return.

Shonda and The Powers That Be were VERY CAREFUL during the break to keep any information about Arizona/Jessica Capshaw from leaking. When information about contracts leaked, nothing was revealed about Jessica's. They were extremely careful about that and I think that it really paid off (although I definitely called the "Arizona twist" shortly after the finale aired). Eric Dane and Chyler Leigh both have very very small children, so it made sense for them to leave (as heartbroken as I am over it). What I hated was Kim Raver's departure. I definitely think that Cristina will return as Seattle Grace - Mercy Death's CARDIO GOD! now that Teddy is gone (...leaving a place for Cristina?)...

It'll definitely be interesting if they choose to ride the wave of Callie's inner struggle this season. Not only did she watch Mark die, but she made the decision to break her promise to Arizona and "do that thing". Callie really has not had it easy throughout the show's entire history.
    June 2013 Signature Challenge
    Favorite Sports Team
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • This episode was such a shake up I honestly don't know how they are going to keep the whole season going. I thought Arizona had died for sure until the end. So many questions for this season.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oh Grey's. I was so mad they didn't show the crash and the rescue and all that first. I called Alex not going to Hopkins about five minutes in. Cristina is obviously going to come back to Seattle. You can only do surgery with Feeny so much before you break. haha

I totally forgot about April being fired until Owen showed up at her farm. I feel terrible for Derek and his hand. And I'm really excited about the Arizona/Callie story. Now Arizona won't be able to wear those stupid skate shoes (sorry that's mean, but I hate those shoes).

I hate that they killed Lexie in the finale and that they killed Mark, but they can play it that he couldn't live without her and can be with her now. I also don't like the new interns yet.

Next episode is going to be great. The intern said they were stranded for a week before they were rescued so I'm really excited to see what all happened!

And Samela, Mark had been in a coma for 30 days. That was the whole significance with that day at 5:00. He had a directive that if he showed no sign of improvement for thirty days, they were to take him off life support and let him go.
    June 2013 May Challenge: The Dress
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I just can't help but think that Derek will lose his ability because of his hand and he will have to leave the show too. I also have to wonder if Arizona will ever come back too or is she gonna just slip off the show too. The plot right now is super unstable! I agree about the interns though, I don't care for them much yet.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • OMG how they dragged out rather Arizona was dead or not made me so mad lol. I hope she forgives Callie though but next week's episode looks really good! I loved that Feeney just popped up in it lol. Mark's death got me lol even though I knew he wasn't coming back but how they did it was really sad. I wonder what is going to happen this season...
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love that we have a Grey's posting! :)

I was upset we have to wait until next week to really find out what happened when they were out there stranded after the plane crash. Very upset to see McSteamy leave the show, but maybe they'll be a new intern that we grow to loathe. I was suprised to see that Arizona was alive..it seemed like the whole show they were making it seem like she was dead.

I cracked up at Bailey's new nickname - Booty Call Bailey. I also laugh that the interns are scared of Meredith. Pretty nervous about Derek's hand. I was really rooting for Owen to go see Christina and very surprised he went to bring April back.

Can't wait to see what is in store this Thursday!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards