June 2013 Weddings

AW Monday

Hope everyone had a great weekend! What do you have to AW about today?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: AW Monday

• WR- FI is excited to make 130 paper rockets to "lauched" at us for the recessional. It's a personal momento kind of thing from his days at space camp and our time together at summer camp. It should also make for an awesome photo op.

NWR- We picked up FI's new car last week. It's a Trail Team Special Edition fully loaded FJ Cruiser with the awesome off roading package. It's amazing. We took it off roading already. Ohmygosh, best decision ever to buy that new car. And I move into my new office for my job tomorrow. I'm so excited, my old one is cold and dark and spider filled. The new one is bright and clean and happy. I'm so elated to be moving in tomorrow. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • FI is coming down tonight so we can spend some time together. He has a second interview at a local winery tomorrow morning, and if everything goes well, they made him need him to start work on Friday! He's pretty much moving here slowly within the next few weeks.

My mom and I went through my house with painter's tape, and we're planning on getting the kitchen and living room painted later today as well as some used furniture shopping adventures. :) My kitchen is yellow right now, and it looks awful with the cabinets/flooring/countertop so I'm ready to get some updating done on the place.
    June 2013 May Challenge: The Dress
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Nothing major,
    BUT I am super excited because our engagement session is TOMORROW!  I am nervous and excited, because I plan to do a wavy hair look but I am afraid it will fall out.  We will see haha.  
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Not that big but tonight is my last final of the semester. I'm so ready for the semester to be over that I'm counting down till I'm free...well at least until September.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ashlidie~ How exciting!! I can't wait to see pics! :) 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I will post the link on here once she blogs our "sneak peek" and then later when she actually does the whole shebang.

And bar10521- I hear ya, I have a project due next thursday and then I am finally officially done all the classes I will ever get a grade for.  Then for the next 3 years I have to work on my thesis lol.
    imageimage
  • FI and I got our e-pictures done last weekend! I obsessively check my email waiting for the sneak peek!
    June 2013 January Sig - Honeymoon Destination
    Negril, Jamaica!!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • We had our engagement session today! We had beautiful weather and an amazing photographer! I'm so so so excited to see the pics! We will get our sneak peek in a few days!
    June 2013~Venue
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Well I'm pretty excited because I think we decided on a honeymoon destination!!!!!  We're both not big beach people (I burn like CRAZY and usually hide from the sun the whole time) and we wanted to do something really unique.  So we decided on Alaska!!!!!!  We've both always wanted to go.  We still have no idea what to do yet - we are obviously going to Denali and I'm thinking Seward and the Kenai Peninsula, but my fiance says that he absolutely has to cross the arctic circle line (that's the one thing he's like crazy excited for) so I guess we'll be going north too.  We'll see how much we can afford to do!  I'm so excited to start planning!  If anyone has ever been there I'd love some advice!
  • Ashlidie-good luck on your last project! And good luck with your thesis too. You're a much better person than me, I specifically chose a Master's program that doesn't include a thesis because I don't think I could handle it.
  • Bar- Im no better person!  Im just stupid for putting myself through this haha.  But at least someone is paying me to do it, makes it sting a little less lol.  In my field getting a PhD is really what I have to do to get where I am going.  Most of the kids who graduated in my Bachelors class are either in grad school, or unemployed.  There is a handful that landed sweet jobs but actually they all don't have much to do at all with our major.
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards