June 2013 Weddings
Options

hello there

hi my name is caitlin and i have lurked around the knot forever but finally get to join in on the planning fun! my boyfriend of 5 years proposed over the summer on a family trip to washington dc and now we are scheduling for June 15, 2013. Im excited to get to know you other brides out there :]
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: hello there

• Options
    Congrats and welcome! You'll like it here because everyone is so nice!
    ~How long do you want to be loved? Is forever enough?~
    My Planning Bio (last updated 10/6/12)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Welcome!! As emmyroo mentioned, everyone here is so great! Good luck with planning and looking forward to yetting to know you!!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

welcome out of lurkdom and congrats!! looking forward to getting to know you

Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_hello-there?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:e08479f7-84ea-488b-90d5-841bec560aa3Post:a2655285-7c3e-484d-8d93-faa2389721ae">hello there</a>:
    [QUOTE]hi my name is caitlin and i have lurked around the knot forever but finally get to join in on the planning fun! my boyfriend of 5 years proposed over the summer on a family trip to washington dc and now we are scheduling for June 15, 2013. Im excited to get to know you other brides out there :]
    Posted by misscaitlin07[/QUOTE]

We're date twins!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome!  We're date twins!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Berry327Berry327 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited January 2012
    Welcome!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker