June 2013 Weddings

I bought my dress last night!

I'm so excited! I had gone to a small local shop on a whim after going to David's Bridal and finding only dresses that were so-so. This was the first dress I tried on and I got all misty eyed and had to keep myself from crying. Well my mom and I both cried and I'm so happy!!! Here are some pictures for you ladies just pay no attention to the dumb expressions on my face I felt really awkward when my mom was taking pictures of me in all of the dresses I tried on.

imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I bought my dress last night!

• beautiful dress! congrats on finding the one!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • It looks great on you. Beautiful.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Gorgeous, yay!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats! It looks gorgeous! :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks everyone!! I'm so excited Laughing
  • That looks great! Which shop did you go into? I haven't even started thinking about dress shopping!
    June 2013 January Sig - Honeymoon Destination
    Negril, Jamaica!!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Thank you!!

Kelly - I went to Bridal by Meredith in North Andover. They were great it's a pretty small shop owned by a woman and her daughter works there with her. Even though it's small they have a good selection. A friend of mine actually got her dress there too so I'd definitely recommend them.
  • OK so I literally gasped, out loud, in my office, when I saw these pictures.  Needless to say this looks stunning on you!  Absolutely the perfect dress for you, beautiful and congrats!
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_i-bought-my-dress-last-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:e98291b9-f0d8-49ed-9d80-d8df90de91dbPost:a8b99689-8827-4d9f-97b9-e332e27ec166">Re: I bought my dress last night!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thank you!! Kelly - I went to Bridal by Meredith in North Andover. They were great it's a pretty small shop owned by a woman and her daughter works there with her. Even though it's small they have a good selection. A friend of mine actually got her dress there too so I'd definitely recommend them.
    Posted by bar10521[/QUOTE]

Thanks I will keep this in mind!
    June 2013 January Sig - Honeymoon Destination
    Negril, Jamaica!!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • You look amazing! Congrats!
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Awww! It's so pretty, and you make it look even more beautiful!
    June 2013 May Challenge: The Dress
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • So pretty!! I love the lace up back!!
  • Thank you all so much! I'm glad you like it as much as I do! Laughing

I'm now expecting my FI to cry happy tears when he sees me for the first time walking down the aisle which is my goal lol
  • Aww you look so pretty! That dress is beautiful! Congrats!!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards