February 2014 Weddings

How are you envisioning your Wedding?

For me I just want the salty breeze of the Ocean on my shoulders

As of now:  we will be arriving in Barbados on 2/20/2014 and will then spend the next three days by ourselves meeting with the wedding planner that Friday and going to the courthouse for our license.  My parents will be joining us on Monday and we are set to get married that Tuesday the 25th.  I think I am going to go with a spaghetti strap pale pink Chiffon gown.  I’m not sure if I am going to wear sandals or not yet.  FI wants to wear black since that is his siggy color but I am totally against it.  It’s the beach for christs sake, and I feel he should go with a beige suit. 

I would love to hear what others are already planning.

Re: How are you envisioning your Wedding?

• We will arrive friday on the 21st in orlando and check in put together welcome bags. Then have a nice afternoon welcoming friends and family. Saturday we will have our rehersal, that afternoon a welcome party :D. Off to bed early Saturday to get up early for Sunday's Half Marathon!  Nap after the half, then dinner with my father for his 60th birthday. Monday girls primp and shine starting with a bridal tea party, and nails! Naps, then wedding at 5pm followed by reception with a fire work cake cutting finale (maybe we'll have beauty and the beast visit too)! Then a week at Disney with my hubs and kidlet!

I bought a nice ivory wedding gown :), my girls will be in purple, the men in suits with green vest/ties. The flowers red, purple, and ivory wrapped in green. Cake stack of books with beauty and the beast.
    DIStickers.com Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards