August 2013 Weddings
Options

Three huge checks (and one NWR check) this weekend!

This weekend was WONDERFUL.

Our invites are here, which is so exciting! I'm printing the accomodations cards myself (realized that since the direction cards I got were folds by mistake, I could cut them and it'd be cheaper to print hotel inserts on that cardstock then to order) and that's my project for this week.

We went for our cake tasting Saturday ... we're getting a 4 tier cake with three flavors. Devil's food with bacci (a nutelle-esque filling), vanilla with custard and strawberry, and vanilla with coconut mousse. I'm so excited!

And best of all ... we booked our honeymoon today!! 10 glorious days at the Valentin Imperial Maya in Mexico. I am SO excited!! I've never been out of the country before, so I can't wait.

And a NWR check - I was offered a teaching position for next year on Friday!!! I haven't formally signed a contract, but I did accept the offer. I'll be teaching 6th grade social studies and history.
Wedding Countdown Ticker
140 invited -- 118 are ready to party! -- 27 can't make it

Re: Three huge checks (and one NWR check) this weekend!

• Options
    Yay for checks! Congrats on your teaching position!! I'm a teacher also but in New York :)
  • Options
    Yay for booking the honeymoon and for getitng a new job!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    congrats!! Those are huge checks and it'll be nice to have the invites ready to send soon! That HM sounds amazing :))
    Congrats on the teaching position - I'm a teacher too, 1st grade
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    That was a FANTASTIC weekend you had.  Woohoo!!!   Congrats on the new job and all of the checks.  :)

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options
    That is great that you got so much done this weekend!  Your cake sounds delicious.

Congrats on the teaching job!!!
  • Options

You had an AWESOME weekend! Congrats on the job! We were considering the Valentin as well but decided on Jamaica instead. It looks beautiful though and cake sounds yummy :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!!

There are so many teachers on this board! Yes, the NJ market is rough right now, so I'm ecstatic to have this settled in May!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    140 invited -- 118 are ready to party! -- 27 can't make it

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards