Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

which sparklers for end of ceremony?

Hello I am having an  outdoor evening wedding in September and I love the sparkler idea rather than bubbles, especially because the ceremony will be over around 7 pm. Does anyone have any advice as to which sparklers are best? I have read some reviews and people state the ones wrapped in paper have too much smoke, but my main concern is when people state their dresses were burned??? Any advice would be helpful. Thanks!

Re: which sparklers for end of ceremony?

• Options
    There are no sparklers that are "burn proof". Fact is, they're all emitting sparks/itty bitty bits of fire. 

If you really want to do this, make sure you get longer sparklers. The "normal" ones won't last long enough for your exit walk, unless you only have about 30 people in line. I'd also check with your venue to see if they're even ok with you having sparklers.
  • Options
    This just doesn't work in practice, IMO. A friend tried to have sparklers for their wedding exit and all of them had gone out by the time the couple got out the doors.
  • Options
    And they're illegal in some states :-(
  • Options
    Check with your venue before even considering this. It's against fire code in many places.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards