New Hampshire

June 21, 2014 at Atkinson CC

So I just booked June 21st, 2014 at the Atkinson Country Club and now feel relieved; is that weird?  I have this feeling as if ... as long as a i get a dress I dont have much else to worry about. Or everything else can be picked by my mom.,

Anyone else feel this way?  Or book at the Atkinson Country Club???
Jennifer is my consultant and I love her!

Re: June 21, 2014 at Atkinson CC

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_june-21-2014-at-atkinson-cc?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:101Discussion:19ded26d-a266-4fba-986e-c1edf6fd6505Post:759c8b38-63f8-4011-a810-62aca5f19f2a">June 21, 2014 at Atkinson CC</a>:
    [QUOTE]So I just booked June 21st, 2014 at the Atkinson Country Club and now feel relieved; is that weird?  I have this feeling as if ... as long as a i get a dress I dont have much else to worry about. Or everything else can be picked by my mom., Anyone else feel this way?  Or book at the Atkinson Country Club??? Jennifer is my consultant and I love her!
    Posted by Cyndee30[/QUOTE]

I have no experience with them but Congrats! I was originally going to do our wedding at my uncle's lake house and thinking about all of the things I had to coordinate was giving me nightmares. The moment we picked out the venue and the date....... I was completely at ease. I totally understand!

Have you just started to plan? If you need any vendor referals, I can give plenty.
    image   imageimage
    You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

• Im getting married on July 13th 2013 at Atkinson. Thus far, the planning has gone smoothly and Jennifer has been wonderful to work with.  She is very responsive and easy going. Im done to my last 3 months, so let me know if you have any questions that I could answer for you!
  • There's certainly a lot more to do than the dress and the venue, but I also felt very relieved after I booked the venue.  My mom is also very involved and it's a huge weight off of my shoulders.  She calls herself my wedding planner.  She's been great at not stepping on any toes, but arranging things, planning, and doing DIY projects.  Every time I say how badly I feel that she is doing so much she says "That's what you do for you children.  Someday you'll think about me when you do this for your daughter".  She's sweet.

May 2013 February Siggy: Invitations

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Congrats! I just looked at Atkinson this past weekend and really liked the space.
  • FutureMr&MrsGFutureMr&MrsG member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited July 2013
    I like them as well, but am set on a Saturday evening wedding. Does anyone know if they are strict with the no Saturday night weddings?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards