Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Songs

Hey ladies! I can't believe we are so close to our big day! I am struggling to pick all our songs.
I am so curious what everyone else chose for their songs! What songs did you pick for your:

Wedding Party Processional

Bridal Party Preocessional

Recessional

Bridal Party Entrance

Bride and Groom Entrance

First Dance
Father/Daughter:

Cake cutting:
Garter removal:

Bouquet toss:
Last dance:

Also any recommendations on good songs to play at the wedding!!!
Thanks again!!

Re: Songs

• Options
    I was just looking at some songs for my dance with my Dad.  Of course, it depends on your relationship with your Dad, and you're musical tastes... Some ideas:

"I Loved Her First" by Heartland (I think)
    "Gracie" by Ben Folds
    "Kind & Generous" by Natalie Merchant
    "My Wish" by Rascall Flats
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_songs-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:60397605-7f1e-4ba8-92ca-41488a079f72Post:ca449d04-09ca-45ea-91bd-a8e9dead6dfc">Songs</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey ladies! I can't believe we are so close to our big day! I am struggling to pick all our songs. I am so curious what everyone else chose for their songs! What songs did you pick for your: Wedding Party Processional Bridal Party Preocessional Recessional Bridal Party Entrance Bride and Groom Entrance First Dance Father/Daughter: Cake cutting: Garter removal: Bouquet toss: Last dance: Also any recommendations on good songs to play at the wedding!!! Thanks again!!
    Posted by cherylstein[/QUOTE]

<div>My Processional: Canon in D</div><div>(I honestly can't remember what I used for the bridal party processional and the recessional, and it was only 7 months ago. How pathetic is that?)</div><div>
    </div><div>Bridal Party Entrance: "Howlin' For You" - The Black Keys</div><div>
    </div><div>B&G Entrance: "Come Back Home" - Two Door Cinema Club</div><div>
    </div><div>First Dance: "Existentialism on Prom Night" - Straylight Run</div><div>
    </div><div>F/D Dance: "The Way You Look Tonight" - Frank Sinatra</div><div>
    </div><div>Cake Cutting: "Sugar Sugar" - The Archies</div>
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards