Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Maui Aston Kaanapali Shores or Ka'anapali Beach Club

Hello Ladies,
I am planning a trip to Maui and I'm thinking of staying at Aston Kannapali Shores. Has anyone been there? Thoughts? The other option is Ka'anapali Beach Club, thoughts on that?
Thanks in advance!

Re: Maui Aston Kaanapali Shores or Ka'anapali Beach Club

• Options
    We're honeymooning at the Ka'anapali Beach Club! From the reviews I've read on tripadvisor, make sure to ask for an upper level, renovated room. They're also a time-share hotel, so if you aren't interested in buying time share (or aren't interested in buying more) just tell them no when they give try to sell it to you when you're checking in. Some of the sellers can be pushy (just an fyi). I've also read that you have to drive to the nearest town - it isn't in walking distance. After reading all of the reviews from tripadvisor, my FI and I decided it looks good though :)
  • Options
    We honeymooned at KBC in January 2012.  We loved it!  Our room was on the 3rd floor overlooking the mountains (and the little mall, but who notices that in Maui?).  Our room seemed to be renovated already, it didn't need updating, thats for sure!  If either of you have any questions, feel free to ask here or PM me!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_maui-aston-kaanapali-shores-or-kaanapali-beach-club?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:11Discussion:99096e95-1d7b-4f88-996c-7a02e4004f22Post:4c4cde65-f443-4e53-ba0b-200a8d2c8768">Re: Maui Aston Kaanapali Shores or Ka'anapali Beach Club</a>:
    [QUOTE]We honeymooned at KBC in January 2012.  We loved it!  Our room was on the 3rd floor overlooking the mountains (and the little mall, but who notices that in Maui?).  Our room seemed to be renovated already, it didn't need updating, thats for sure!  If either of you have any questions, feel free to ask here or PM me!
    Posted by MrsKathyC[/QUOTE]

YGPM :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards