Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Venue

Does anyone have any information on Columbia ballroom? Cost? Been to a wedding there?

Any other recommendations for west side weddings?

Thank you!

Re: Venue

• Options
    I booked in October 2012 for October 2013 and my prices are $26 pp for food, $12 for bar and $5.50 for under 21. Rental fee is $700 which includes linens. I've had a good experience so far and appreciate that it a family run venue, not a big company. That being said, I know they are already booking up for 2014 (don't think there are any 2013 dates available) and with popularity comes price increases. My wedding coordinator said she thought the prices would triple in the next few years. If you need contact info pm me.
    Anniversary

imagebam.com
  • Options
    mlg78mlg78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    I noticed you mentioned Springvale in another post and now Columbia Ballroom...these are VERY different venues.  If you're going for rustic, Columbia is great...otherwise, I'd check elsewhere.  They're a good deal but it's more rustic than pictures appeared it to be when I visited.
  • Options
    s2005s2005 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Thanks so much!
  • Options
    s2005s2005 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I prefer the rustic look. I thought the pictures online looked pretty rustic at Columbia. I knew Columbia booked up pretty fast, i was also curious about springvale. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards