New York-Hudson Valley

Kaos Productions - DJ Review

Our wedding was at Greentree Country Club in New Rochelle in the Grand Ball Room on 4/13/13. I don't usually do reviews, but if anyone is looking for a local Westchester DJ, you haved to give these guys a try - Kaos Productions based in Harrison

About two years ago, we went to the wedding of two close friends. My husband and I weren't even engaged at the time, but stated there and then that Joe & Mike of Kaos would be doing our wedding. We even changed the date of the wedding (in the beginning phases) to make sure we could use these guys.

We were not disappointed last Saturday when they emceed and deejay-ed our wedding! The music, lighting and general feel of the party was unbelievable. We wanted to have a nonstop party.  We had a station (buffet) style dinner, so the party never had to stop and the dancefloor never had to empty.  To accomplish that you need not only great music, but an emcee who is going give it his all. Joe was leading dancing, giving guests the mic, and even putting the ring bearer on his shoulders! (I guess he usually picks up the groom, but my groom is a big guy who would have crushed Joe!)

And Mike (deejay) was phenomenal as well. We had a hard time narrowing down song selections, and Mike made us feel totally comfortable with suggestions. In the end, we let him choose some of the songs - and they were perfect. 

We also rented a photobooth through Kaos. That was a HUGE hit! We really put the success of this party in their hands. There wasn't a moment where we regretted that. 

These guys are local, so they know all the venues' setup and what will work best. They're familiar with most of the video and photo vendors in the area as well. It made our night run so smoothly. The vibe kept on going. I couldn't recommend these guys more highly. I just want to hang out with them all the time!

There are few parts of the wedding that really matter to me.  The party (deejay/emcee), the memories (photo/video) and the guests.   Everyone had a blast.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Green Tree Country Club

New Rochelle, NY

Re: Kaos Productions - DJ Review

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards