North Carolina

Venue decisions....can you help?

Hi ladies....
So, I could definitely use your opinions, if you please...I live in Tampa Bay Area of Florida...getting married on 12/28/13... In Asheville, as we got engaged on the grounds of the Biltmore estate. However, thinking of having our ceremony and reception at EITHER The Grand Bohemian Hotel OR Ruth's Chris Steak House...it is an intimate size wedding...less than 30 guests...no videographer or photographer...just simple elegant...second time around.
Has anyone ever attended a wedding at Grand Bohemian? stayed as a guest? Ate dinner there? I know about the food at Ruth's Chris (as that is our favorite restaurant)...but I am also in AWE of the beauty and elegance the Bohemian offers....

Any thoughts ladies? I think we are coming up there next month to check out both sites to get a visual of the layout and dinner packages....

Thank you!

Re: Venue decisions....can you help?

• I stayed at the Grand Bohemian.  It is beautiful with great food.  Much more unique than Ruth Chris which is what your guests probably would prefer for a destination wedding.  

I would definitely get a professional photographer though.  They offer discounted rates for small weddings and you still want to remember the day!
    photo Isbell-232_zpsdaf64dd5.jpg
  • Thank you!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards