Wisconsin

Hey Wisco ladies

So, it looks like we're from all over the place on this board, so I was thinking it may be nice to find out what areas everyone else is from. Who knows, maybe we could plan some Wisco Knottie get togethers or something; meet for drinks and talk wedding, who knows. Anyway, I'll start. 
Hi, I'm Amanda and I'm about half way between Madison and Milwaukee. :)
Praying for a miracle!

Re: Hey Wisco ladies

• edited April 2013
    Hi, I'm pretty new here. I'm from Jackson, Wi. Just north of Milwaukee. 
  • itzMSitzMS member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    I think I'm one of the few who posts here regularly. I'm already married (Aug 2012). I just like weddings and sharing advice/experiences.

I live in Waukesha/New Berlin.
  • Hey ladies! I'm in the Brookfield/New Berlin area but will probably have a LaCrosse wedding.
    You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back. - Barbara DeAngelis
  • I got married in Madison, but I live in La Crosse.  Steph, if you need any questions about anything in the La Crosse area, let me know!
  • I have lived a few places around the state including Madison, but currently reside an hour west of the city.
    May 2013 Brides February Siggy photo invitessiggy_zpscfc27989.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • I live in Chicago, but was raised in Madison and will be getting married in Arena.
  • Hi! I live in Madison, but we're planning a destination wedding on Clearwater Beach, Florida this November. I'm on the Wisconsin board, because we'll be hosting an AHR next spring.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to Re:Hey Wisco ladies:[QUOTE]I got married in Madison, but I live in La Crosse. nbsp;Steph, if you need any questions about anything in the La Crosse area, let me know! Posted by libby2483[/QUOTE]

Cool. We are thinking of having the reception at The LaCrosse Center. FH wants to look at City Brewery Hospitality Center. We are trying to find a church or chapel that will let us rent it but not use their minister since we have one already.
    You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back. - Barbara DeAngelis
  • Hi Everyone! I am from Milwaukee, but will be having our wedding in Grafton.
    image 209 Invited
    image 151 Yes
    image 46 No

Daisypath Wedding tickers 

• Nice to (sort of) meet you all! I lurk here more than I post, but hope we can all be helpful to eachother in the coming months!
    Praying for a miracle!
  • Hi All!

We met and are having our wedding in Milwaukee, but we recently moved to Neenah/Appleton area.
  • Hey everyone!  I'm from Germantown and we'll be having our wedding at the Gardens in Allenton and our reception at Davian's in Menomonee Falls! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hello everyone. Im from Milwaukee, and will be having my wedding in Oak Creek and my reception in Milwaukee.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm from the Richfield area (near Sussex, Germantown, the Falls) and will be getting married in the Menomonee Falls Area -- Davians is where our reception will be. Nice to meet fellow sconnie's! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I live in St. Louis now, but I grew up in Wauwatosa and will be getting married at the Woman's Club of Wisconsin near the lakefront.
  • hey all! i am from Racine, FI is from Kenosha. we recently moved to northwest arkansas, but our wedding will be in downtown Milwaukee.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am up in Little Chute, 20 mins south of Green Bay. Callie and I have already determined we need to do a meet up since she is the only one on here I know close to me.

• Hello! We live in West Allis, but we are having our wedding at Lake Winneconne Park in Winneconne, which is a few minutes outside of Oshkosh!
  • I am in Eden, which is 5 miles south of Fond Du Lac. I am already married, love weddings, (and I mean LOVE weddings) which is why I  work with them everyday..lol...also planning our renewal for our 15th anniversary Oct. 2014!!!
  • Hi all, I'm in Eau Claire... Seems like I might be the only one in Northwest Wisconsin.

• Hey everyone! I live 20 min south of Madison, but I'm getting married in Monroe.
  • I was born and raised in Milwaukee. Last year I graduated from UW-Madison which is also where I lived for four years. Now I am back home in Milwaukee.
  • Hi

My name is Jamie and I am from Grafton Wi. and are having our reception at Memories in Port Washington Wi.

• Where at in Grafton are you getting married?

• Hi :) We live in between downtown/Bayview in Milwaukee and are getting married downtown Milwaukee (3rd Ward) !
  • Where at in Grafton are you getting married?

I am assuming you're asking me? Our ceremony will be at the Arts Mill and reception at Black Swan
    image 209 Invited
    image 151 Yes
    image 46 No

Daisypath Wedding tickers 

• Hi everyone! I'm in Waukesha. We're having our reception in the Waukesha/Pewaukee area but still have yet to pick our ceremony location. Undecided on doing a church ceremony or finding a different location. 

Visit The Knot!   Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I was so excited to see that you are from Racine! I am from Green Bay, but my fiance is from Kenosha, and has a much larger family than I do. We decided to get married in Kenosha or Racine. 
    Do you know anything about the Racine Civic Centre? We are thinking of having our wedding there, and have planned to visit the venue next weekend. Also, do you have any suggestions on churches in the area? I am really looking for any advice that you can provide. Thanks in advance!!
  • HI Everyone! I am in Caledonia, Wisconsin! We are having our ceremony at the church and our reception in the Pilot House at Pier Wisconsin!
  • Rabecky0217Rabecky0217 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2013
    Hey there future Mrs. Thiele

We live in Kaukauna. Getting married 10/10/15 :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards