Texas-Houston
Options

Cake Help!?!

Hello Everyone,
We're paying for our wedding ourselves. So I'm trying to get input on how much a 3tier cake, simple but nice, that feeds about 75 people would cost. Also, where can I find a reasonable place to get a cake in Houston. Thanks for the help ahead of time

Re: Cake Help!?!

• Options
    If you are on a strict budget, look at HEB they do great work
  • Options
    Great, will look into that!
  • Options
    thorahelenethorahelene member
    First Comment
    edited April 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_cake-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:121Discussion:5e2a4d40-79e8-4faf-8c5e-12bd05df956cPost:fca7126c-0c54-422a-bb66-44dcae1f359c">Cake Help!?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello Everyone, We're paying for our wedding ourselves. So I'm trying to get input on how much a 3tier cake, simple but nice, that feeds about 75 people would cost. Also, where can I find a reasonable place to get a cake in Houston. Thanks for the help ahead of time
    Posted by gicedeno[/QUOTE]

<div>You can contact SatinSlices . They do amazing cakes all from scratch. They can also help you with good ideas for a cake that would satisfy 75 guests =) Congrats with the wedding!</div>
  • Options
    I just went to a wedding two weeks ago and the brides baker was Tim with Timtations. Her cake was for 125 and I believe it cost $520. Tasted great!
  • Options
    I got my cake from Rhonda Griffin. People said it was the best cake they've ever had! I think mine was $2/slice and the groom's was $1.50/slice. I can PM you info if you are interested.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for the reference! I will also look into satin slices and timtation; and yes Crisyede if you could please send me more contact info on Rhonda Griffin that would be great! Thanks again ladies :
  • Options
    We used Alphorn Bakery in downtown. They are AMAZING and very very affordable!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards