New Jersey - South

Wedding Day/Night Suite

South Jersey brides!

I'm getting married at Valenzano Winery in Shamong and need a place to get ready for the day and to stay the night of the wedding. We'd like a suite so there's enough room for us girls to get into our dresses, have our hair done, etc. And of course we want it to be close to Shamong, preferably in the direction of Philly rather than toward the shore, since we'll be going to a brunch at my parents house the next day. Any ideas??

Re: Wedding Day/Night Suite

• Hi there! I'm getting married at Valenzano on Saturday! We have a room block at the Wyndham Mount Laurel Hotel. I'm staying in a suite the night before the wedding with my mom and BMs and we will get ready in there on Saturday. FI and I will stay there the night of the wedding.

• In Response to Re: Wedding Day/Night Suite:
    [QUOTE]Hi there! I'm getting married at Valenzano on Saturday! We have a room block at the Wyndham Mount Laurel Hotel. I'm staying in a suite the night before the wedding with my mom and BMs and we will get ready in there on Saturday. FI and I will stay there the night of the wedding.
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

So exciting! Hope your wedding is amazing! If you think of it let me know how the hotel is...if you don't remember though I understand ;)
  • edited May 2013
    I'm getting married at Valenzano on the 24th. We are staying the night before and the night of at the Hilton Garden Inn in Westampton. It's a little farther north than Mt. Laurel, but depending on where your parents are, it might work. Although it was about the same distance from the winery to both hotels, we picked Westampton because the travel to the winery from there wasn't on as congested roads. Since our wedding is the Friday of Memorial Day weekend and the ceremony is at 6, we were concerned about rush hour and beach traffic.

Also, the Hilton was practically new, Lori at the desk is fantastic to work with, and there's a restaurant right next door if you wanted to hang out after the ceremony.

and rdr716 - Congrats on the wedding!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards