New Jersey - South
Options

Centerpieces...has anyone rented theirs?

I'm wondering if renting centerpieces is a reasonably priced option.  I can't imagine having to store/keep/sell/get rid of these sort of things after the wedding.

Has anyone in South NJ rented centerpieces?  Did they come with your venue or did you use an outside company?

Does anyone have any vendor reviews for this to share?
*** Fairy Tales Do Come True *** Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Centerpieces...has anyone rented theirs?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_centerpieceshas-anyone-rented-theirs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:128Discussion:a5e451b4-1bc2-4410-842f-6d74ada9f8edPost:5a0d2c73-7d9e-4565-9cee-d13052d1e64e">Centerpieces...has anyone rented theirs?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm wondering if renting centerpieces is a reasonably priced option.  I can't imagine having to store/keep/sell/get rid of these sort of things after the wedding. Has anyone in South NJ rented centerpieces?  Did they come with your venue or did you use an outside company? Does anyone have any vendor reviews for this to share?
    Posted by drexelkathy[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>What type of centerpieces are you looking to rent?  Our florist did rentals, in fact they charge to rent the vases for the flowers and to rent tall cylinders to put floating candles in.  So maybe you could try a florist??</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards