North Dakota
Options

HELP!

So i booked a photography based off other peoples opinion... now I am regretting it! I paid a deposit and wont get it back it i cancel. What should i do?

Re: HELP!

• Options
    Well, you either suck up the money you already paid and stick with the photographer...or, yes, you lose the money and go with someone who will make you feel better.

Is it a LOT of money? Can you afford to lose it? How much time do you have to find someone else? Is your preferred photographer available on your wedding date? Do you think you & the photographer will work well together or will you just hate the whole idea of it?

Good luck - let me know what you choose to do!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-dakota_help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:129Discussion:222419cb-5dea-4b24-a14c-a5c682f437ffPost:186c74ee-5329-409d-a02c-6ca56750fbba">HELP!</a>:
    [QUOTE]So i booked a photography based off other peoples opinion... now I am regretting it! I paid a deposit and wont get it back it i cancel. What should i do?
    Posted by karlijorgenson[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards