Vermont

Need Budget-friendly Venue in Southern VT

Hi Ladies,
I'm looking for a budget-friendly wedding venue in Southern Vt. I'm from the area but I'm having a hard time finding a place that will fit our budget of $5,000 to $7,000. That's for everything, by the way - dress, flowers, food, reception site, music etc. My fiance and I plan on keeping our guest list just under 100, we really can't make it any smaller. And we also plan on cutting out a lot of unnecessary things. The invitations and decorations will mostly be DIY so I know that will help with the cost.
We would like to have an outdoor ceremony if possible and an indoor reception. Both need to be handicap accessible. We have a tentative date of October 4, 2014, which I see is becoming very popular. I wanted September but my fiance's brother, who will be the best man, is in the military so our final date needs to work with his deployment schedule.
Any help locating a reception venue and caterer would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

Re: Need Budget-friendly Venue in Southern VT

• Hi I'm Jessica. My fiance Mike and I are some what in the same budget situation. I see you posted this a while ago. Did you ever find any good places? It would be so helpful and very appreciated

Jessica
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards