Wyoming

Teton Wedding

Hi Ladies!
 My FI and I are considering a small intimate wedding in the Tetons. We originally wanted the Chapel of the Transfiguration, but after some research I've realized though while amazingly gorgeous, it's pretty expensive and out of our budget. We're looking into different parts of the Teton National Park and I was wondering if any of you had any suggestions on locations within the park. I've done research and know about the fee's, but we're having trouble finding information about the different areas. We're looking to have approximately 20-25 people max and we're okay with no chairs being allowed.

In addition to location suggestions, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions about a reception location. Again, super small (20-25ish people) and casual is perfect for us. We're thinking yummy food, some cake and cupcakes and a bit of music. Any suggestions?

And finally, (sorry!) any suggestions on awesome photographers? I'm not sure my photographer will want to travel to the Tetons for our wedding weekend!

Thank you in advance and sorry it's so long and full of so many questions!

Thanks Ladies!!

Re: Teton Wedding

• I would call the Park office and chat with them, they're very helpful. A lot of people get married at Schwabacher's Landing, but that area will be closed this summer due to budget cuts :( 

Scroll down on this board and view posts about the Jackson area, there are a lot of great ideas on here. Off the top of my head though, Dornan's, Old Wilson Schoolhouse, Lift (just changed ownership, so I don't know how they are, but they have a great deck and I know they close for private parties sometimes.)

My photographer was Ashley Wilkinson, she was great.

Also, check out the Jackson Chamber of Commerce website. Canvas Unlimited also has a list of wedding vendors on their site. Good luck, happy planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards