Not Engaged Yet

AW: Our Save The Date

Yay! Our STD's came in on Tuesday night and I'm so happy with them. We ordered them through weddingpaperdivas and at first I was really nervous about ordering them online because I had no idea how they would show up in the mail but we love them! Our engagement photos are in the mail so I will AW those when they come in.

Re: AW: Our Save The Date

• edited April 2013
    Ugh I suck at posting pictures. Sorry if it's a little too big.

ETA: fixed
  • I can't see the photo... it looks like a broken link.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_aw-our-save-the-date?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:232b9189-a7de-4871-981b-7c5368508a91Post:16b2cdb1-a869-40f4-bee6-d49ed2d6dacb">Re: AW: Our Save The Date</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can't see the photo... it looks like a broken link.
    Posted by cu97tiger[/QUOTE]

<div>How about now? Can you see it?</div>
  • I love it! You guys look great :)

• I can see it. Cute!
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• I love it so cute!

Anniversary

• It looks great! What a nice picture of the two of you!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Very cute! I've been to a wedding in Roswell... :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    AWWWWW so cute! PM me your wedding website so I can start stalking your registries!

• They look great!
    my blog - for the love of ein
    'Next time, just fart.' - BriSox81
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_aw-our-save-the-date?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:232b9189-a7de-4871-981b-7c5368508a91Post:bc419d06-9810-4aa5-9a83-7f956d78629f">Re: AW: Our Save The Date</a>:
    [QUOTE]AWWWWW so cute! PM me your wedding website so I can start stalking your registries!
    Posted by lmhollister[/QUOTE]

<div>I just did but it's still not 100% complete. I'm getting our electronic copies of our photos tonight so I'll add those tonight.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_aw-our-save-the-date?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:232b9189-a7de-4871-981b-7c5368508a91Post:3ddd2328-1a1b-41b0-ac73-65acbeeb180c">Re: AW: Our Save The Date</a>:
    [QUOTE]Very cute! I've been to a wedding in Roswell... :)
    Posted by cu97tiger[/QUOTE]

<div>Oh cool! Where was the wedding at, do you know? Roswell has a bunch of wedding venues scattered around it. I love the town.</div>
  • Adorable!  Love it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Love it!
  • They look great!
    "You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you." -Ray Bradbury 
  • Very cute photo!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Very sweet photo. You both look so happy!
  • doubleSS07doubleSS07 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited April 2013
    So cute!  I love the covered bridge in the background!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards