Not Engaged Yet
Options

Weekend?

Yes, you read that right. I have a half day today and I'm off tomorrow so I'm starting the weekend thread now :)

Tomorrow, I'm going to work on finishing the cork votives for the centerpieces and on the bars for the wedding. I'm also hoping to get in a workout and take Lucy for a nice long walk. When FI gets home from work we're leaving for Delaware and when we get there we're having dinner with Sak! 

Saturday, I have my hair trial at noon and then my mom, grandmom, and I are driving back to North Jersey for my makeup trial at 5. After that, we're going to the mall to get some of their accessories (shoes, jewelry, etc) for the wedding.

Sunday, FI and I have no plans. It's supposed to rain which sucks. I requested ham for dinner since growing up I always had ham on Easter so I'll probably make that and we'll take care of some WR stuffs. 

What's up for your weekend?!

Re: Weekend?

• Options
    Lucky! We have a half day tomorrow so I really cannot complain.

Tomorrow after work I plan on opening the blinds and some of the windows in the house and cleaning from top to bottom. I work at night bar tending.

For once, I do not have anything planned for Saturday. I think FI and I are going to go register for tuxes since the bridal shop is having a special that ends on Sunday. All tuxes are $40 off and if you have six rented out, the groom's is free. So the guys will only have to pay like $60 for their tuxes, which is cheap! Apparently FI has some plans for dinner for Sat night, but he wont tell me.

I do also have to try and get a 6 mile run in on Saturday. I ran 4 for the first time since my half in October, my time was pretty good!

Sunday we are going over to our friends and having Easter with them. First year not doing it with the family, but my grandma is in Florida and FI's mom has to work.

• Options
    You ladies sound like you're going to have a busy busy weekend!

I'm working tomorrow until 2:30 then I'm doing absolutely nothing except knitting (I taught myself how on Youtube and now I feel like I can actually knit a scarf, hopefully it'll be done by Mother's Day)

Saturday my friend is coming over with her future step daughter and her Boston Terrier so that Quigley can have a play date!

Sunday we're going to a friend's house for Easter.

Have a good weekend everyone (I can't believe I"m saying this on a Thursday)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    CASK85CASK85 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited March 2013
    So I have a full day of work tomorrow, but that is ok. Rdr, you are a wedding machine! I can't believe how close your wedding is getting! Pics or it didn't happen for your hair/makeup trials, plz. 

H and I don't have any real plans for Friday or Saturday night (probably will watch some Sweet 16 games since I have a bracket for my office. . . that is totally effed up, but w/e). I'm making tacos for dinner Friday though! Maybe some spring cleaning on Saturday. . . exciting life!

Sunday we're having Easter brunch at a friend's house. I'm making baked french toast and maybe a quiche - others are bringing ham, veggies, potato dish, fruit, so it should be a yummy day. We're also dyeing eggs, which I'm excited about!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Tomorrow I have off from work, yay. So I plan to take it easy sleep in a bit and then I'm meeting my mom for lunch.  Hopefuly by tomorrow I'm feeling a lot better.  This stupid cold has been brutal.

Saturday we're doing some fixes around the house, my condo is being listed for rent next week.  Hopefully we'll be packing up some things we don't need around the house to start preparing for the move!!!

Sunday we'll spend the morning/afternoon with my family and then the late afternoon with FI"s family at his parent's house.  I really hope I feel better by Sunday.  I'm looking forward to seeing my family and a lot FI's family since this will be the first time we are seeing most of them ( except his parents) since the engagement.  Sadly I don't know if we will make it home in time for the season finale of The Walking Dead...
    My home doesn't have HBO either so we miss Game of Thrones as well.

Anniversary

• Options
    Stina: That's a great deal! I think our GM are paying double that. 

Buddy: Why did I think you were going to NYC this weekend? 

• Options
    I'm so jealous of y'all having half days! This week has been rather quiet and slow which makes work very boring.

Tonight my FI and I are having a date night. He is taking me to this restaurant called The Village Tavern which has really good seafood and steak so I'm excited for that.

Friday I'm volunteering at the church for a little while to get it set up for Easter service and then I'm heading home because we are leaving early the next morning for Madison for our Easter brunch.

Saturday is brunch with family and friends and then we are going back home and FI and I will probably work on getting his place more organized and set up.

Sunday is church and then home for some grilling and relaxing!!! I want a vacation really bad right now...
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_weekend-21?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:e0a7340f-5d2f-42f8-ab0d-4c5c0b2fbf8fPost:ffdc79d1-e3c8-4d35-bc14-6be1c07e2405">Re: Weekend?</a>:
    [QUOTE]So I have a full day of work tomorrow, but that is ok. Rdr, you are a wedding machine! I can't believe how close your wedding is getting! Pics or it didn't happen for your hair/makeup trials, plz.  H and I don't have any real plans for Friday or Saturday night (probably will watch some Sweet 16 games since I have a bracket for my office. . . that is totally effed up, but w/e). I'm making tacos for dinner Friday though! Maybe some spring cleaning on Saturday. . . exciting life! Sunday we're having Easter brunch at a friend's house. I'm making baked french toast and maybe a quiche - others are bringing ham, veggies, potato dish, fruit, so it should be a yummy day. We're also dyeing eggs, which I'm excited about!
    Posted by cschiano[/QUOTE]

<div>I can't believe it either! I will absolutely take and post pics :) </div><div>
    </div><div>My bracket is dead. </div><div>
    </div><div>Your food for brunch sounds AMAZING!</div>

• Options
    Oooh, I wish I had a day off tomorrow or at least a half day. On the bright side, my boss is on vacation all this week, so it's almost been like a vacation. I am not a big sports fan, but I love March Madness, and BF is a huge Syracuse fan, so we'll be watching them tonight. We made brackets and have a bet going - whoever scores few points has to plan a surprise fancy date for the other one. Right now my bracket is in the 81st percentile, and I think BF's is in the 60th, so hopefully I have a nice date coming my way soon!

Tomorrow I need to go food shopping for supplies to make everything I'm bringing to my mom's for dinner (parmesan mashed potatoes, carrot cake, and lemon bars). We;ll probably stay home Friday night since there are a bunch of good games scheduled. Saturday I will be baking and cooking most of the day, and we might go out at night with our friends to celebrate their 1 year 9 month anniversary (yes, you read that right).

Sunday is Easter at my mom's house! I cannot wait for ham, sweet potatoes, baked ziti, and stuffed artichokes. YUM. I really hope it doesn't rain because I want Kaya to get to run around their big backyard with all my little cousins.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I'm jealous of everyone's weekends! Sort of. Mine will not be busy at all, thank goodness lol.

Today is a half day for me as well then I'm off tomorrow, yay! 

Tonight, BF is coming over at a decent time for once, around 7 pm, and we plan on just cooking dinner at my place and relaxing and doing whatever.

Tomorrow we plan on sleeping in. Then after BF leaves for work, I plan to just catch up on my DVR'd shows that he doesn't like and also do some reading.

Saturday, I plan to be very productive and clean the entire apartment. It seriously needs some cleaning...yikes. I would have done it sooner but the past two weekends have been very busy so there hasn't been any time really. 

Sunday, I MIGHT be going to BF's church for Easter, which will be interesting. Then I'll just be relaxing for the rest of the day. 

Happy Easter everyone! And to those that don't celebrate Easter, have a good weekend! :)
  • Options
    kelley198721kelley198721 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited March 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_weekend-21?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:e0a7340f-5d2f-42f8-ab0d-4c5c0b2fbf8fPost:7638f734-5a1f-402e-97ee-f641227c0263">Re: Weekend?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oooh, I wish I had a day off tomorrow or at least a half day. On the bright side, my boss is on vacation all this week, so it's almost been like a vacation. I am not a big sports fan, but I love March Madness, and BF is a huge Syracuse fan, so we'll be watching them tonight. We made brackets and have a bet going - whoever scores few points has to plan a surprise fancy date for the other one. Right now my bracket is in the 81st percentile, and I think BF's is in the 60th, so hopefully I have a nice date coming my way soon! Tomorrow I need to go food shopping for supplies to make everything I'm bringing to my mom's for dinner (parmesan mashed potatoes, carrot cake, and lemon bars). We;ll probably stay home Friday night since there are a bunch of good games scheduled. Saturday I will be baking and cooking most of the day, and we might go out at night with our friends to <strong>celebrate their 1 year 9 month anniversary (yes, you read that right).</strong> Sunday is Easter at my mom's house! I cannot wait for ham, sweet potatoes, baked ziti, and stuffed artichokes. YUM. I really hope it doesn't rain because I want Kaya to get to run around their big backyard with all my little cousins.
    Posted by Hummingbird125[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I'm sorry, what? Lol! Sounds like there's a story there.</div>
  • Options
    Today, I feel like poop (I just have a headache, it should go away soon - I didn't sleep much last night.)  SO I'm being lazy.  And then tutoring this evening.

Tomorrow, I work all morning, then my sister and her hubs show up for Easter weekend.  We're dyeing Easter eggs :)

Saturday is our Easter dinner (a bit early, I know).  Yummy.  We're having ham, turkey, turnips, cabbage, green beans, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, stuffing...apple pie, some other stuff.  We're basically stuffing our faces :)

Sunday we're chilling after our guests leave.
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Options
    Tomorrow I'm working until dinner with rdr and Mr. rdr!  Saturday I'm working a half day and then going for groceries/doing laundry/whatever other fun stuff awaits.  Sunday, we're going to H's grandmother's for Easter dinner and I'm really not looking forward to it.  She has a tiny house in inner city Baltimore (that keeps getting broken into) and she is squeezing 40 people in there for dinner.  She's just overall an unpleasant person and I don't want to have to deal with her, so hopefully she'll be preoccupied with everyone else.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Tonight I'm skipping my workout and going straight home to deal with a roommate crisis.

Tomorrow I'm probably leaving early to continue said taking care of roommate.

Saturday I'm watching the Man U game with M, then I have a run, then we're going to M's parents' house for the night for Easter.  We'll stay the night.

Sunday we're having Easter dinner with M's parents, and then we'll head over to my parents' for a little while as well.

I french with my man
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_weekend-21?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:e0a7340f-5d2f-42f8-ab0d-4c5c0b2fbf8fPost:09829cd4-f373-464b-8d9b-aaf2940e1fa6">Re: Weekend?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Tonight I'm skipping my workout and going straight home to deal with a roommate crisis. Tomorrow I'm probably leaving early to continue said taking care of roommate. Saturday I'm watching the Man U game with M, then I have a run, then we're going to M's parents' house for the night for Easter.  We'll stay the night. Sunday we're having Easter dinner with M's parents, and then we'll head over to my parents' for a little while as well.
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]
    I hope everything is ok Pee K!

Anniversary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_weekend-21?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:e0a7340f-5d2f-42f8-ab0d-4c5c0b2fbf8fPost:bfd137bf-a37e-46a4-bf23-418a6bb71c3d">Re: Weekend?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Stina: That's a great deal! I think our GM are paying double that.  <strong>Buddy: Why did I think you were going to NYC this weekend? 
    </strong>Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was suppossed to, but my friend got nervous about being in the city (he's a country guy) so here we stay in Connecticut.

I reallly wanted to go too :(

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    I'm jealous of all of you that have off!  I just got back from a few days at home in NY (hence my absence), and I've yet to catch up on my sleep, so I could definitely use an extra day off!  Sadly, though, that's not happening and it doesn't look like my weekend will involve much relaxation either!

Tomorrow I need to clean my apartment and finish unpacking because it is a massive train wreck, and then I'm taking BF to dinner to celebrate his big promotion (yay!).

Saturday we need to help his family empty their storage unit and move their stuff to our garage, which really kind of pisses me off because none of the stuff in their storage unit, or even in our garage for that matter, is ours!  Later on we're going out to celebrate his friend's birthday.

Sunday we are celebrating Easter with BF's family.  At some point I also suspect I'll have to fit some cooking in since they usually ask for us to bring specific things.  I just wish they would tell me what I need to make already!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_weekend-21?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:e0a7340f-5d2f-42f8-ab0d-4c5c0b2fbf8fPost:5a22f46f-bd99-4645-95f4-22b7b953eebb">Re: Weekend?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Weekend? : I hope everything is ok Pee K!
    Posted by danser55[/QUOTE]

<div>It will be.  She's just having a horrendous week.</div>
    I french with my man
  • Options
    I have zero days off (cue jealous face).
    Tomorrow I have to pick up my mom from the airport. She just spent a week in San Antonio visiting her sister.

Saturday, Bean and I are going to "Bob's Family Farm Day"! There's this older fella, Bob, in a local town that still uses horses and ox to plow his fields and do all the farm work. He also drives horses and trained one of the client horses in the barn. Anyhow, he's always coming by my trainer's barn and showing the kids how to drive the horses. He wants to make sure that using animals in farming doesn't die away. So, every year he invites the locals over to see his horses, and others, plow the fields and prepare them for planting. Should be fun.

Sunday I'm gonna sit around eating chocolate and drinking wine. Oh, and I think we're going to see the new GI Joe movie.
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_weekend-21?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:e0a7340f-5d2f-42f8-ab0d-4c5c0b2fbf8fPost:be20ad79-de1d-4708-8040-5017b6a1ee73">Re: Weekend?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have zero days off (cue jealous face). Tomorrow I have to pick up my mom from the airport. She just spent a week in San Antonio visiting her sister. Saturday, Bean and I are going to "Bob's Family Farm Day"! <strong>There's this older fella, Bob, in a local town that still uses horses and ox to plow his fields and do all the farm work. He also drives horses and trained one of the client horses in the barn. Anyhow, he's always coming by my trainer's barn and showing the kids how to drive the horses. He wants to make sure that using animals in farming doesn't die away. So, every year he invites the locals over to see his horses, and others, plow the fields and prepare them for planting.</strong> Should be fun. Sunday I'm gonna sit around eating chocolate and drinking wine. Oh, and I think we're going to see the new GI Joe movie.
    Posted by beanbot2002[/QUOTE]

This sounds so cool! My dad would have loved to have us do something like this when we were little. He grew up on a dairy farm and did this type of work. That is so awesome! I hope he has fun!
  • Options
    I have an extra long weekend this week.  I've been off since yesterday!  Kids are with their dad and BF is busy all week at a conference, so I decided to treat myself to a mini vacation and took a quick trip to Seattle.  I'm planning on visiting some friends, doing some shopping, and enjoying the city.  I don't really have an agenda other than relaxing and enjoying myself.

I fly home Saturday night and the kids get home Sunday.  We'll celebrate Easter with a nice dinner out and spending time together, and then it's back to work on Mondah.  Blah. 

I hope everyone has a great weekend!
    Im your huckleberry gif Val Kilmer Tombstone Imgur
  • Options
    Today is my Friday! I wasn't anticipating the day off tomorrow, but I was hoping for it.

Tomorrow I will probably play Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars with my BF and crochet a new afghan/bedspread for my cat to shed on. I ordered the yarn online, and I'm stunned at how well it matches my apartment, including the unmatchable blue in my comforter. Saturday we'll travel to my parents' place and stay there for Easter Sunday, then it's back to work on Monday.

Seems like a lot of people are traveling this weekend - safe travels, all!
  • Options
    This has been one of the longest pay periods of my life. No lunches, four 12 hour shifts. I have so much overtime and even though that means more pay, it also means less energy. Add onto that our burglary that took our wedding spreadsheet and it makes for bad times in Allie's life.

Tomorrow, both sets of parents are coming over. We're building a fence and installing flood lights, interior light timers and exterior light timers. We're also probably placing dowels in each window so that the windows can't be opened. Daddy is also going to repair the window that the burglars broke to get into our house. Mama spoke with a bunch of alarm companies this week, so she's presenting her findings to us. Tyler says he doesn't want an alarm, but he can just f*ckin' deal with it.

He was even whining last night about how he didn't want to do anything this weekend -- that's just too bad. I'm not waiting another week to have our house secure. I haven't been sleeping because I'm so scared. I've been locking all the doors, but all of the doors were locked and deadbolted when the burglars broke in, so the locking of doors means absolutely nothing.

Gaaaaaahhhh I hope they die. I dedicate the song I Hope You Die by The Bloodhound Gang to the jackasses who took our stuff and my peace of mind.

• Options
    buddysmom80buddysmom80 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_weekend-21?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:e0a7340f-5d2f-42f8-ab0d-4c5c0b2fbf8fPost:b7a895ad-b84f-4f02-aad9-72598381a078">Re: Weekend?</a>:
    [QUOTE]This has been one of the longest pay periods of my life. No lunches, four 12 hour shifts. I have so much overtime and even though that means more pay, it also means less energy. Add onto that our burglary that took our wedding spreadsheet and it makes for bad times in Allie's life. Tomorrow, both sets of parents are coming over. We're building a fence and installing flood lights, interior light timers and exterior light timers. We're also probably placing dowels in each window so that the windows can't be opened. Daddy is also going to repair the window that the burglars broke to get into our house. <strong>Mama spoke with a bunch of alarm companies this week, so she's presenting her findings to us</strong>. Tyler says he doesn't want an alarm, but he can just f*ckin' deal with it. He was even whining last night about how he didn't want to do anything this weekend -- that's just too bad. I'm not waiting another week to have our house secure. I haven't been sleeping because I'm so scared. I've been locking all the doors, but all of the doors were locked and deadbolted when the burglars broke in, so the locking of doors means absolutely nothing. Gaaaaaahhhh I hope they die. I dedicate the song I Hope You Die by The Bloodhound Gang to the jackasses who took our stuff and my peace of mind.
    Posted by ahstillwell[/QUOTE]

Just my .02 this is what I have at my house, and it works great.  It's also good for apartments since it's not hard wired into your home. 

<a href="http://simplisafe.com/" rel="nofollow">http://simplisafe.com/</a>

My BF was a victim of a home invasion when he was a kid and still has issues dealing with it today, it takes some time to get over it, hang in there.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_weekend-21?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:e0a7340f-5d2f-42f8-ab0d-4c5c0b2fbf8fPost:1d8352b8-0f7b-4f3f-a31a-c3a70a1a0975">Re: Weekend?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Weekend? : Just my .02 this is what I have at my house, and it works great.  It's also good for apartments since it's not hard wired into your home.  <a href="http://simplisafe.com/" rel="nofollow">http://simplisafe.com/</a> My BF was a victim of a home invasion when he was a kid and still has issues dealing with it today, it takes some time to get over it, hang in there.
    Posted by buddysmom80[/QUOTE]

I'll send that one to my mom. My dad is obsessed with Dave Ramsey, so he'd appreciate that, lol.

I don't know if I'll ever really get over it. I know that sounds dramatic, but I have really bad social anxiety and manic depression, and I'd gotten to the point with the combination of work and family stress that I considered our house the only safe place in my entire world... and then three jackasses break in when I have all of our current security engaged. The house is no longer safe, and therefore there's nowhere I'm safe. It suuuccckkksss.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_weekend-21?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:e0a7340f-5d2f-42f8-ab0d-4c5c0b2fbf8fPost:93e00655-effb-4ea6-8982-44fd6123261c">Re: Weekend?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Weekend? : I'll send that one to my mom. My dad is obsessed with Dave Ramsey, so he'd appreciate that, lol. I don't know if I'll ever really get over it. I know that sounds dramatic, but I have really bad social anxiety and manic depression, and I'd gotten to the point with the combination of work and family stress that I considered our house the only safe place in my entire world... and then three jackasses break in when I have all of our current security engaged. The house is no longer safe, and therefore there's nowhere I'm safe. It suuuccckkksss.
    Posted by ahstillwell[/QUOTE]

It's not dramatic.  I can understand where you're coming from, my BF gave the same reason as to why he was scarred from his incident.  He never got therapy to get over it, and he was a kid (7 or 8) so it was even worse for him.  Even when we moved in together he couldnt' sleep all night for the first few weeks because he was worried about the house getting broken into. 

For what it's worth, it wouldn't hurt to talk to someone about what happened.  My employer offers an employee assistance program where they offer therapy after traumatic experiences free of charge (this was after Sandy Hook).  It really helps. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_weekend-21?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:e0a7340f-5d2f-42f8-ab0d-4c5c0b2fbf8fPost:e1cd003d-318f-41e8-ac4d-a48b8749f222">Re: Weekend?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Weekend? : For what it's worth, it wouldn't hurt to talk to someone about what happened.  My employer offers an employee assistance program where they offer therapy after traumatic experiences free of charge (this was after Sandy Hook).  It really helps. 
    Posted by buddysmom80[/QUOTE]

I have a therapist, but I'm not ready to talk about it. I think I will be when we have the house more secure, but now, we have a house that still has a broken window and is therefore even less secure than it was before. Talking about it in the depths in which therapists talk would make me panic because I'd go home after an hour of talking about it to an unsecured home and I'd be so terrified.

• Options
    Ahstillwell, I'm really sorry about the breakin! That sucks wicked bad. :(:(

Tonight we are going to a gala for my honey's work. Tomorrow I'll probably be having a hangover LOLZ. Then I will go to the gym. Sunday is Easter so we are going to dress up our cats in bunny ears and do an Easter egg hunt for some kids in our high-rise. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    My wedding day panties!!

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Oh my gosh, Ahstillwell, I'm sorry to hear about the break-in/burglary and you're in my thoughts.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards