Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Hello Hello

Hi everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself and say "Hi." I've been lurking on the boards for a bit since getting engaged in May, but now that we have a date set and plans are starting to come together, I figured I'd jump on in! 

My fiance and I are getting married October 26, 2013, I can't wait!  We chose the Mayernik Center for our reception venue, it's so very much our style.  We want a more laid back, relaxing, rustic-feel to our reception, so we couldn't be happier. 

I'm also very much into crafting and DIY, so, thanks to Pinterest, I have a mile-long list of projects that I want to accomplish over the next 480+ days. 

Excited to see how the weddings of everyone currently planning go and thank you so much to recent and past brides that share their experience and advice!  So helpful!

Re: Hello Hello

• Congrats and best of luck with your planning.  I am down to 68 days, coming up fast!!
  • Congrats and welcome!  :)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats and welcome! My friend who is getting married next August that is where they are having there reception too.. very pretty! Happy Planning!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hello!

This is going to sound a little bit random but my husband and I own a wedding videography business called Steady Creek Cinema in Pittsburgh PA. If you still need to hire a videographer, we would be happy to accommodate you! As newly weds ourselves, we understand how hectic planning can be! When you have a second, check us out at:

steadycreekcinema.com. If you have any questions, comments or just simply want to meet up to discuss your big day, we provided our gmail address below. Hope to hear from you soon! Good luck with all of your planning!

Sincerely,

Bethany & Andrew D'Amico

steadycreekcinema@gmail.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards