April 2012 Weddings

marriage license keepsake

• So since my grandpa is officiating the ceremony, we probably won't get a marriage license keepsake. Since I"m a graphic designer, I'm considering making my own. 
  • Anyone else doing this?
  • Thoughts?

Also....i have no idea how those dots got there or how to get rid of them so oh well! lol =]

<3
Photobucket .:.Marci.:.
image Of 155 invited:
image 74 Will rock out the night!
image 11 Are party poopers!
image 70 Are procrastinators!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: marriage license keepsake

• ...of course the dots are gone when i post it. *face palm*
    image Of 155 invited:
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm not seeing anything, but it could be my browser or my computer. It's been acting funny. 
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • Hmm I've never heard of such a thing... but in related news, we are going to apply for our marriage license today! it is good for 60 days, so we should be covered! :)
    We're married! And we're ready to sell! http://nauticalwedding.weebly.com/index.html
    Anniversary
  • Yeah FWIW I've never seen one of these before, but if it's something you want to do and you have the time and talent, go for it! 
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • I've also never heard of such a thing.  But if it makes you happy, go for it!
  • I was thinking the same thing, I had to google it to figure it out.  If it is something you want and then go ahead.  It seemed like there were websites where you could buy one or if you want to make your own, why not. 
  • so none of you have heard of a marriage license keepsake? SO weird. THat's the first thing my grandpa asked me when we applied for his officiating license. 

Aw, well. Just curious =]
    image Of 155 invited:
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Do you mean like a fancy looking certificate to hang on the wall?  Someone made a beautiful one(a PA Dutch Fraktur) for my DD#1 when she got married 2 years ago. 
  • I have never heard of this either, I thought the certificate itself was the keepsake.

Photobucket

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Well, sometimes there's a keepsake that is signed by everyone, but it isn't the LEGAL license. The legal license you send into the state.
    image Of 155 invited:
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards