Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Good morning!

Hey there everyone!  Can we say "Owwww"?  I can hardly walk from that bootcamp class yesterday.  There will be plenty of stretching and advil in my future today! lol

Our photographer posted our slideshow from our e-pics. As promised, Here it is.  One of my favs is where I am kissing a statue of a frog and then the next one is of my DF.  That was his idea to do that.  He cracks me up.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Pittsburgh September Siggy - Our honeymoon will be at the Royal Suites Turquesas in P*nta Cana. Super excited!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Good morning!

• edited December 2011
    Good Morning!

I was out sick yesterday with a horrible headache/migraine. I slept almost all day and couldn't get rid of it. Thankfully, I am headache free today.

Nothing super exciting going on  here today. Still settling into regular life. It is weird not to have any wedding to-do items. I must confess, I am totally okay with that. It is nice having it done, however, I wish it wouldn't have gone quite so fast.

Janice- Your pictures are beautiful!!! Looks like you guys had a blast!
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • dbpsu18dbpsu18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

GM! So today is (finally) my last day at my old job. My team is taking me out to lunch (six penn!) and the this afternoon my stuff will be transferred to the new building.. so.. I get a half day! yay!

Last night we met with the priest who is marrying us. He's a really great guy. Very laid back and it was actually a really nice meeting. Tonight we are meeting w. the churches wedding coordinators.. things are moving right along!

janice- i'll have to take a look at your pics this afternoon - so fun that they are ready already!

jl - glad your feeling better!

• dalecnardalecnar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Last night my dogs and I had a relaxing evening of leftovers and great tv - Dancing with the Stars, American Idol, Glee and the Voice.  Can you tell I watch a lot of tv with my fiance in Chicago?  :)

Janice - Your epics are gorgeous!!  I love them and how you incorporated your dogs.  How adorable!!  And I loved your blue dress - so pretty and really pops in the pictures!!

Jamie - Hope you're feeling better!! 

DB - Good luck at your new job and enjoy lunch.  Love Six Penn!!
    PGH June Siggy-Favorite Summer Activity-KennywoodWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Everyone! It's not really morning anymore - more like afternoon. Last night I was emailing some of you back and decided since I have off next Wednesday and dress shopping might not owrk I  made an appointment with our reception coordinator. So next Wed will be trying for Heinz Chapel in the morning (my dad asked if he could help and got all excited, lol) and then reception meeting in the afternoon. Back on the bus, lol.

Janice - Obsessed with your engagement pictures! I think "timeless" is the best word to describe them. Where is that blue dress from, it's so cute!

JL - Congrats on the wedding! I saw some pics on FB but can't wait to see the professional ones!

db - Congrats on finishing your old job - on to bigger and better things for you!

dale -  I have Law & Order SVU marathons for days when my FI is out of town!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MRadsMRads member
    edited December 2011
    Good afternoon all!  Dale, my FI is around, but when I was thinking about this week, all I could think about was how exciting the tv was going to be.  I loved Glee last night, and I cannot WAIT for so you think you can dance to start on Thursday!

janice - for whatever reason, your photogs site is blocked at work, and NOTHING is usually blocked, so I'll have to look when I get home.

JL - i can't wait to see your pics!  I bet it is kinda weird to be done with all the wedding stuff...although I'm dreading thank you notes.

db - congrats!  Enjoy your half day!

Linz - next Wed sounds like a perfect day!  Good luck getting Heinz!

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • dalecnardalecnar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    MRads - I can't wait for SYTYCD next week too!!  That and America's Got Talent are my favorite summer indulgences!!
    PGH June Siggy-Favorite Summer Activity-KennywoodWedding Countdown Ticker
  • MRadsMRads member
    edited December 2011
    Dale - its THIS week.  Tomorrow!  OMG, I'm so excited!

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • Janiceb2010Janiceb2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!  We had a blast with the pics.

Lindsay - I got the dress at Macy's.  It is a Ralph Lauren...ton's of cute spring clothes in his line this year.

Pittsburgh September Siggy - Our honeymoon will be at the Royal Suites Turquesas in P*nta Cana. Super excited!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards