October 2013 Weddings

Confessions, Unpop ops, Vents

2»

Re: Confessions, Unpop ops, Vents

• if the board says a certain person posted, and a number is listed as per how many people have posted but one seems to be missing, does that mean a post as been removed? I.e. thread says 9 people posted but only 8 are listed and the last post doesnt appear even though it says it was posted over an hour ago.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ro041Ro041
    Fifth Anniversary 1000 Comments 500 Love Its First Answer
    In Response to Re: Confessions, Unpop ops, Vents:
    if the board says a certain person posted, and a number is listed as per how many people have posted but one seems to be missing, does that mean a post as been removed? I.e. thread says 9 people posted but only 8 are listed and the last post doesnt appear even though it says it was posted over an hour ago.
    Posted by Briannasteve
    i think it could be a few things:
    (1) TK is wonky and something doesn't work right
    (2) The person deleted
    (3) The person was banned, so even though they try to post, we can't see what they are saying.

• In Response to Re: Confessions, Unpop ops, Vents:
    In Response to Re: Confessions, Unpop ops, Vents : i think it could be a few things: (1) TK is wonky and something doesn't work right (2) The person deleted (3) The person was banned, so even though they try to post, we can't see what they are saying.
    Posted by Rochelle041
    I did no banning!

• haha... its from a different thread on a different board..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Briannasteve- I remember back when I was on the Oct 2012 board, that would happen a lot or stuff would be out of order, it was *usually* the board being wonky with the ocassional post having been deleted by poster.

Vent- I gave a friend of mine a recommendation questionaire to fill out 2 weeks ago for a job I'm trying to get. She told me last week that she'd have it Sat or Sun (last weekend) Monday she tells me she needs my help doing it but won't tell me what kind of help, I finally got her to agree to just let me scan and send her the 2 that other people filled out for me. The person still hasn't given any indication she's so much as started it, and they want me to start next Wednesday, but because of state regulations they can't let me til I can give them *everything*, that's the last thing I'm waiting on as I went and did my fingerprints Wednesday (only because of the owner knowing me was I even allowed to schedule my own fingerprints and do it before I turned all the other stuff in). She knows I *need* this job badly. If she didn't want to do it or wasn't going to have time, she could have told me that she'd rather I ask someone else
  • I'm late to this party but stina your "unpop op" is certainly popular in my house! I completely agree with you.
  • Confession....
    I LOVE MY PRESIDENT I THINK HE IS DOING A HELL OF A JOB and its unfortunate that you can please some people some of the time but you cant please all of the people all of the time!! #TEAM PRESIDENT OBAMA

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

2»
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards