October 2013 Weddings

Engagement photos!

So, my mom just sent me an email called "Engagement Photo Ideas" and I was excited to see! Then, it was this gem:

(It's been floating around fb the past 24 hours - at least in my feed)

In all seriousnesst though, next week we will be getting engagement photos taken. After we first got engaged, my family did a photo shoot for the year and for Christmas cards and we had just gotten engaged, so we got some really nice shots of the two of us. We used those for our save the dates.

The photographer that we hired also gives an engagement shoot as part of the package, so our 'big engagement shoot' is coming up. I've been looking on pinterest for ideas, as well as the photographer's site. I'm excited!

I think I want to incorporate some of the following ideas: balloons, close up of a fishing hook with my ring (FI fishes and proposed on his boat), a picnic with a bottle of champagne, possibly scrabble letters...I dunno. Any ideas? Anyone have pinterest boards to link? Thanks!

I think I will wear skinny jeans, possibly in a color, a leather jacket, some kind of lightweight scarf. I also will bring along a bright dress (coral or blue maybe?) and a pair of cowboy boots, and I'll raid our closets for other ideas. I'm excited!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
image95 No
image0 Unknown

Re: Engagement photos!

• Ro041Ro041 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    OMG - that link was incredible.

• We get a "free" engagement shoot with our wedding package as well. We are trying to schedule it for June or July when the weather will be nicer *shakes fist at the gloomy day* it is still under 40 degrees here. Our STDs had a dragon I drew on them.
  • I love that link! Now I'm thinking I will get a bunch of balloons for our shoot. Thanks!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards