Getting in Shape

Intro Post

Hey Ladies!

So I originally purchased the bridal bootcamp dvds and started doing them - and really enjoyed them. But FI and I have since sold our house and moved in with his parents because we haven't found a new house for ourselves yet - and the new living situation has no space for me to do the workout DVDs.

Our new living situation also makes it a challenge for cooking - because his parents typically eat out for dinner every night and there isn't room in the fridge for actual food. (I'm working on this one!)

I have decided to start posting on here because it is helpful for me to see what other people are doing - also motivation tends to be a problem and having people to help keep me accountable seems like a great way to keep going!

My wedding is 10/5 and I have committed to lose 2 inches off of my waist for my dress, and I would like to lose around 25 pounds though I am focusing more on just getting healthy. I have been going to a weekly Zumba Toning class with a friend, and just Thursday signed up for Jazzercise - which I have now been to twice and I really like it so far.

My next challenge is to figure out the eating. Tomorrow I think I am going to try to meal plan dinners for the week - do you have any favorite recipes? I eat pretty much the same thing for breakfast every day (oatmeal on weekdays, eggs on weekends) and my work has an excellent salad bar for lunches which I love!

I look forward to getting to know everyone!
image 209 Invited
image 151 Yes
image 46 No

Daisypath Wedding tickers 

Re: Intro Post

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards