Favors
Options

Hard to Buy Bridesmaid favor

I have 4 bridesmaids and thus far have found gifts for all of them except 1. I have bought each of them something unique, but less than $5. One of them will recieve a custom keychain, another will recieve a metal box with a dragon emossed on it and the other will get a pendant made from an antique peice of silverwear.

The other bridesmaid is a bit more difficult. She is a geek, loves star wars etc. She is allergic metals except precious ones, so jewlery is out of the question. I was thinking some star wars memoribilia but I can't find anything that is nice under $10.... 

She's also into Minecraft and Lord of the RIngs

Any suggestions?

Re: Hard to Buy Bridesmaid favor

• Options
    Barnes and Noble has lots of cute gifts.  If you go there and look around maybe you will find something.
  • Options
    Check Amazon or Cafe Press for Star Wars stuff. 

I'm a little confused. You were able to get a pendant made from an antique piece of silverware for less than $5?
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_hard-to-buy-bridesmaid-favor?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:27Discussion:dc084387-7c85-4120-bef4-98da988cd3fcPost:a4d64317-e00c-49d0-b10a-cf72e5830e6a">Re: Hard to Buy Bridesmaid favor</a>:
    [QUOTE]Check Amazon or Cafe Press for Star Wars stuff.  I'm a little confused. You were able to get a pendant made from an antique piece of silverware for less than $5?
    Posted by AddieL73[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Yup. It was at a small town antique store. You'd be surprised the kinds of deals you can find at those types of places.</div>
  • Options
    KDM323KDM323 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Also check out Etsy and Ebay...you may find something there.
    *** Fairy Tales Do Come True *** Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    try thinkgeek.com they have all kinds of quirky, unique, off the wall stuff
  • Options
    Also check etsy. I'm not a Star Wars gal, but I AM a Dr. Who nerd and there are loads of nerdy, fun trinkets on etsy.
  • Options
    You cannot advertize your Etsy business here, even in your signature.

• Options
    Star wars pez dispenser. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards