March 2013 Weddings
Options

Selling Wedding Items... Sad!

So I decided to post a bunch of our wedding items to sell and get some money back from them. So far I've sold my bridal comb and jewelry. When I was packing up my earrings (so gorgeous, I wanted to keep them but the hubs said I won't wear them again and he is probably right) and my bracelet (my mom got it for me and said it would be my something new), I got SO sad!!! I can't believe everything is over! And I didn't think I'd be sad about selling anything until now! Anyone else doing/feeling the same?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Selling Wedding Items... Sad!

• Options
    Totally agree with xcalygrl.. I'm sad at how fast it all went and that it's over. There are a few things that didn't totally go as planned, but it's not like we can change it now. But at the same time, I'm totally relieved that there's no more planning! The only things I really have to do right now are changing my name and thank you cards, and both are in the process of being worked on. It's a nice feeling!

I haven't sold any wedding things yet. A lot of things we rented or borrowed, so I don't have to worry about those things. We could sell the things we put in the centerpieces, my hair thing, my shoes, and I'm not sure what else. We could possibly sell our card box but H made it (with some help from his parents) and he spent a lot of time on it. I love it, but I don't know what to do with it now. I also haven't decided if I want to sell my dress or not. Do I keep it for sentimental reasons, or sell it and get some money back? I just can't decide!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    I am so sad. This sounds dumb, but I feel like there's no point in my Friday night "BrideDay" on TLC...which has been my Friday night for the past 10 months. I am also sad that it went by so fast.

But I'm glad there's no more planning, dealing with vendors, etc.

And the whole name changing thing is a pain. But congrats ladies! We did it!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP#1 4/9/12- EDD 12/22/12- M/MC at 9w4d 5/23/12.
    BFP#2 12/18/12- EDD 8/31/13 First U/S- 6w4d HB 124! Second U/S- 10w2d HB 178!! Grow baby, grow! NT Scan Scheduled for 2/20/13.
  • Options
    I'm still trying to figure out if I want to sell anyything. My dress has a little spray tan on the top and the bottom is a bit dirty. I haven't tried having it cleaned yet. I haven't decided if I want to preserve it(I don't and wont have any daughters) or sell it. One of my friends is getting married in May so I was going to check with her if she wanted to use my veil or slip as "borrowed." I'm definately selling those 2 if she doesn't want them. 

imageimageimage

March 2013 Board February Siggy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lauren & William
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 152 Invited so far!
    image 100 Are ready to party!
    image 24 Will be missing out!
    image 28 Are MIA!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards