Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Happy Friday! Weekend Plans?

It's finally Friday!  What are you ladies doing this weekend?

There's plenty going on in Pittsburgh this weekend.  There's a gallery crawl tonight downtown that I think FI and I are going to...it's always good to see free art!  Tomorrow is also Lawrenceville's Art All Night show - another fun free thing to check out!  FI works with a nonprofit that is producing Pyrotopia, a fire arts festival tomorrow that we;'ll be going to.  We're very involved in the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and they're having a fundraising cruise on the Gateway Clipper tomorrow, too...only I think it'll be too cold for that!  I wanted to go to BYS Yoga's "birthday party" too - but then you just realize there's not time for everything!

I do want to see the new movie The Five Year Engagement, too.  If I have time.  Oh, and possibly hit up Bed Bath &  Beyond to set up my registry.  Big weekend! 
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Happy Friday! Weekend Plans?

• Good morning, your weekend sounds like fun!

Tonight FI and I are going out with FSIL and her husband for dinner. Tomorrow is my friends bridal shower, then Saturday night my friend is having a party. Sunday FI and I are going to look at tuxedos, and then go out to dinner with my parents for my birthday.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I totally want to see 5 year engagement (our engagement was 2 yrs long-distance, I have a feeling I will relate).

Not much else for me! Just meeting up with some friends
  • Hey ladies! TGIF! We're going home this weekend for FI's bachelor party and to do some final meetings with our vendors. This is the last time we'll be home before the wedding....major freak out time!
    Married! :) 5/19/12 The Domesticals

• Hey ladies,

I am doing some wedding shopping and finishing up some projects. I dont' have much else to do so I am totally looking forward to it!!!!
  • The 5 Year Engagement was really good!  I related a lot to Jason Segal's character, actually...FI drives four hours each day for work and we've talked about moving for him but I'd be stuck without a job since teaching jobs are rarer there than here.  
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards