Registry and Gift Forum

NWR PSA - KA Stand Mixer for $140

I've been wanting to buy a KA Stand Mixer for a while and I finally did it :)  I have been watching the sales (and occasional groupons) for a few months and I thought I would share this deal.  Kohl's has the 4.5 QT on sale for 229.99.  If you have a Kohl's charge you can get 30% off of that with the code FLOWERS30.  There is a $30 Mail-in Rebate, bringing the total down to 137 and some change.  Plus you would earn $30 in Kohl's Cash on the purchase.  HTH someone!

Daisypath Anniversary tickersFollow Me on Pinterest

Re: NWR PSA - KA Stand Mixer for $140

• MyNameIsNotMyNameIsNot member
    First Comment First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited April 2013
    You're going to love it.  I finally broke down and got one last year.  I can't believe how much I use it!
  • Oh man I may have to get one for that price!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_nwr-psa-ka-stand-mixer-for-140?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:34Discussion:d0a695d0-c750-4a98-b2ab-77ffcf3eb0adPost:ea216f37-e668-409e-8d80-d9a9fc4cfc51">Re: NWR PSA - KA Stand Mixer for $140</a>:
    [QUOTE]You're going to love it.  I finally broke down and got one last year.  I can't believe how much I use it!
    Posted by MyNameIsNot[/QUOTE]

I'm excited to try it out! What attachments have you used? I'm really interested in making pizza dough and maybe pasta!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersFollow Me on Pinterest
  • I got the 5 quart Artisan one with this deal last month.  $350, 30% off = $245.  I padded a $5 item on and got $50 Kohl's cash.  Then the $30 rebate.  $215 for the mixer.  Plus $50 to spend at Kohl's later!  I haven't used it yet since we're in the process of moving, but I can't wait.  I've been wanting one for forever!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards