Registry and Gift Forum
Options

BBB completion discount

Can someone please tell me what it is, and can it be used in addition to the 20 off coupons? Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: BBB completion discount

• Options
    We got a 10% off coupon, but didn't use it because we'd rather use 20% coupons. I don't think you can combine offers.
  • Options
    I think it's typically 10%, but they have completion events where it's 20% (I think--could be 15%).  We missed a completion event at our local store and just asked them if we could use the higher discount at our convenience, and they let us do that.  I doubt you can combine coupons with the completion discount.
  • Options
    Yep 10% coupon or attend the completion event and get 20% off the rest of your registry plus anything else you want in the store.
  • Options
    thank you!  None of these completion discounts seem to be better than just using regular coupons!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The completion events are for 20 percent off. Which they can actually do for a couple weeks with an override if you cannot make the actual event. This discount is also better than the regular coupons because there are no exclusions, so you can use it on whatever you want for the discount.
  • Options
    Our registry consultant at the BB&B near us told us that you can get 10% off with the completion event (which doesn not have any exclusions) and you can use the 20% off coupons and the $5 off coupons that you get in the mail. That's what we were told. Our completion event hasn't happened yet, though. Do they call you to let you know when it's supposed to happen?
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Completion events at bbb are done 4 times a year in most of the larger stores that have fine china departments. They offer an early or late shopping time -either and hour before the store opens or an hour after closing , a 20% off the entire purchase discount, vendor sponsored prizes and refreshments! If you move from the area you registered in call the store you started in and they will make sure to find you a store in your new area that is having an event! And of course they are very accommodating should you not be able to attend the day of the event. If you still have stuff left you can ask to attend an additional event. The event discount cant be used with the coupons though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards