Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Updating the Recommended Vendor List!

Hi ladies!

A lot of us have gotten married recently or have been working closely with a lot of professionals as we plan our big days.  I was looking at the recommended vendor list and found it was a bit out of date.  So, if you can, email pghknotties@gmail.com (the one time posting an email is okay :P) with your recs!  I need a contact from you - email, website, or phone number.  Also, if you know someone no longer provides a particular service, please let me know and I'll take them off of the list.

Thanks, and happy Tuesday!  :)
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Updating the Recommended Vendor List!

• Is MB Bride on the good or bad side of the list?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Could I get a copy of the list? I still have a few vendors I need to book and it would be helpful. Thanks.
  • Could I please get a copy of this list?  Also, is there a list of vendors not to use?
    My email is kohlerka88@gmail.com.  Thanks!
  • Where can I find this list?  I have no idea who to use!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Could someone please PM this list to me too?
  • May I please get a copy of this list? Thanks! natashagwitt@yahoo.com
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_updating-the-recommended-vendor-list?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:4edbaee7-f271-478e-972d-18373b9495d3Post:b919a856-db6f-41b0-9ad1-54d7977d1c9e">Re: Updating the Recommended Vendor List!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Please visit <a href="http://www.jasonkendallproductions.com" rel="nofollow">www.jasonkendallproductions.com</a> amazingly versatile musicians providing ceremony music, cocktail trios, dinner music, and one of the most exciting party bands in the city.
    Posted by Jkproductions[/QUOTE]

<div>Hey Er, can you please give this guy the boot? Jason Kendall, you should have read the TOS when you signed up...no advertising on the boards, bro.</div>
  • would love to have a copy of the recommended vendor List - please
  • Would someone please email the recommended vendor list and the not recommended vendor list to jengera at gmail dot com?  Thanks much!
  • me as well! rachaelbeatty@gmail.com
  • Could I also please have a copy of the recommended/beware vendor list? I would really appreciate it! erica.fae@gmail.com
  • Me too please! wahmsha @ gmail . com
  • I would like a copy of the list please! 

the heurich wedding AT gmail DOT com 

Thank you! : ) 
  • I'd love a copy too - laurenashley157@gmail.com - thanks so much!
  • Can someone please e-mail me a copy? My e-mail is KlaRoth@live.com Thank you!!!!
  • Could I get a copy of the updated list? You can send it to <a href="mailto:Abordogna12@yahoo.com" rel="nofollow">Abordogna12@yahoo.com</a>
    Thank you!

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_updating-the-recommended-vendor-list?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:116Discussion:4edbaee7-f271-478e-972d-18373b9495d3Post:8ef82d7b-b6d5-439d-aaa7-5fc15fd2c12e">Updating the Recommended Vendor List!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi ladies! A lot of us have gotten married recently or have been working closely with a lot of professionals as we plan our big days.  I was looking at the recommended vendor list and found it was a bit out of date.  So, if you can, email pghknotties@gmail.com (the one time posting an email is okay :P) with your recs!  I need a contact from you - email, website, or phone number.  Also, if you know someone no longer provides a particular service, please let me know and I'll take them off of the list. Thanks, and happy Tuesday!  :)
    Posted by erbear84[/QUOTE]
  • edited March 2013
    For a Photo booth www.thepittsburghphotobooth.com is a great company.  The Pittsburgh Photo Booth  412-277-5050   
  • I would love if someone could PM me the recommended vendors/ vendor beware lists as well!  I'm planning an OOT wedding and having recommendations would be extremely helpful!! :)
  • Could I please get a copy of this list. My email is megankolanowski@gmail.com. Thanks.
  • edited April 2013
    Can I get an updated list of vendors in Pittsburgh too? anahitaoc@gmail.com
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_updating-the-recommended-vendor-list?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:4edbaee7-f271-478e-972d-18373b9495d3Post:8ef82d7b-b6d5-439d-aaa7-5fc15fd2c12e">Updating the Recommended Vendor List!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi ladies! A lot of us have gotten married recently or have been working closely with a lot of professionals as we plan our big days.  I was looking at the recommended vendor list and found it was a bit out of date.  So, if you can, email pghknotties@gmail.com (the one time posting an email is okay :P) with your recs!  I need a contact from you - email, website, or phone number.  Also, if you know someone no longer provides a particular service, please let me know and I'll take them off of the list. Thanks, and happy Tuesday!  :)

<div>Can I get a copy sent to me please? punker616 @ yahoo dot com THANK YOU! </div>
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Can I get a copy of the list? Sbendel09@gmail.com
  • Could I have a copy of the list please?

sara.hazen at yahoo

Thanks!!
  • rlcooper11@yahoo.com

can I also get a copy of this list?  or if it posted somewhere on here & i don't realize it, would you mind sending a link?  thank you   

• TD2014TD2014 member
    First Comment
    edited May 2013
    Can I please get the list.  daniellewright81@gmail.com

• May I also get a copy? This would be helpful for some last minute things I need to book! 

kolbyclendenen@gmail.com
  • Hi, if the list is still available could you please send a copy to me?

christinajeannine@hotmail.com

I would appreciate it!!

Thank you!
  • Would someone please PM the recommended and beware vendor list? I only moved to PGH a few months back, so I'm a little overwhelmed planning!
  • mek241mek241 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Hi! If the list is still available can someone PM it to me? Thanks.
  • I'd love a copy as well :)  vbushmire@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards