Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Hair

I feel like I have waited too long and won't be able to find anyone to do hair for my May wedding! I actually want to do my own hair but several girls mentioned wanting to get there's done so I am looking to have someone come on location since we already have a make up person coming. Does anyone have any suggestions that are reasonably priced and possibly still available?

Re: Hair

• Options
    Brooke Rockewell. Her sister actually did mine as Brooke was booked that day, and she was AWESOME. They will travel to wherever you are getting ready and can do up to six people that day. Let me know if you want more info!
  • Options
    If you think they might still be available I would love their info! Thanks!
  • Options
    I've booked Brooke for my June wedding. Her prices seem reasonable, especially since she travels to you. Good luck! Do you mind if I ask who you've hired for makeup? That is one thing I'm still searching for!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hey girls, I've booked Brooke and her sister for my wedding. My sister also booked them this past weekend for her wedding. They were great and my hair didn't even move. It stayed in till the next morning when I pulled all the pins out.i feel totally comfy with them doing my wedding hair!
  • Options
    April Redford is fantastic!  https://www.facebook.com/#!/aprilredford

724-288-4585
  • Options
    If your wedding is Memorial Day weekend, her and her sisters are already going out of town. :( I tried to book her myself for May 25!
    Craig and Alix 2013 Fallingwater Wedding
    Lucky I'm in love with my best friend ... 
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I also tried to book Brooke for my 9.14.13 wedding and she is booked. I tired two other people and they are booked too. I feel your pain and panic about finding someone to do my hair on my wedding day!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    September 2013 Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards