African American Weddings

This may be TMI......BUT...

I have to admit... I look at wedding photos to see women's back fat...(yeah I said it)....

It keeps me motivated to keep working out everyday.. because I don't want to be "THAT BRIDE"... If it's there.. I want to at least say that I did EVERYTHING possible to decrease or get rid of it....

ahhhhh.... I finally admitted it.... It's been my own lil obsession..... "yes I have issues..lol"

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: This may be TMI......BUT...

• lol if you have the right foundations the back fat should not be an issue plus your working out... 
    lol not made at you though 
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I feel you sis, I have a huge problem with back fat. My no carbs diet has really been working in my favor along with exercising. I am down 10lbs in 3 weeks. I'm getting my sexy back. lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You know something's wrong with you right?  LOL!  I hear ya about the back fat.   Clevage in the front and cleavage in the back is not cute at all.   I am doing my best to keep both in check.  

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• That's funny!

145 Invited image
    65 Cannot wait to party! image
    1 Saving me money! image
    80 Looking for the mailbox image
  • I'm just sayin.. there will always be spots we want to improve... but I'm not trying to draw attention to it... I Love a tight corset... and that definitely makes a difference
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_this-may-be-tmibut?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:0aed35c9-eacc-4e16-bd91-f12eec6d42ffPost:f793574d-97ae-489b-9877-b0f946a3c642">Re: This may be TMI......BUT...</a>:
    [QUOTE]You know something's wrong with you right?  LOL!  I hear ya about the back fat.   Clevage in the front and cleavage in the back is not cute at all.   I am doing my best to keep both in check.  
    Posted by island07b2b[/QUOTE]

Lol!! You know the first step is admitting you have problem...lol..
    Ohhh... I love "dude and dudette".. toooo cute!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_this-may-be-tmibut?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:0aed35c9-eacc-4e16-bd91-f12eec6d42ffPost:f793574d-97ae-489b-9877-b0f946a3c642">Re: This may be TMI......BUT...</a>:
    [QUOTE]You know something's wrong with you right?  LOL!  I hear ya about the back fat.   Clevage in the front and cleavage in the back is not cute at all.   I am doing my best to keep both in check.  
    Posted by island07b2b[/QUOTE]

Lol!! You know the first step is admitting you have problem...lol..
    Ohhh... I love "dude and dudette".. toooo cute!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LMBO at least you can admit your problem LOL good for you... 

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards