African American Weddings

I Miss Ya'll :)

Hey ladies!

I just wanted to drop in and say hello! I have been transition to my new chapter of life (accepted a new job, left old job, started new job, moved in w/  FI in another state). As a result, I had to give up my Ipad/computer and have limited access to internet. But I have been reading and praying for each of you via cell. I hope to be back in the swing of things soon, but I just wanted to say HELLO (((waves)))! Shout out to Mari (Nursing) for being there for me via text EVERY SINCE DAY! Love ya, month twin!

71 days and counting :)
Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Re: I Miss Ya'll :)

• Sha.. you are soooo freakin SWEET!!!!

I am soo happy for you.. you closed one door.. and now you are onto your next journey... GOD has you both right where he wants you!!!

Enjoy co-habitation.... just think by the time you get married... you will have some of the kinks worked out...Living together is a beast in itself... LUV YA GIRLIE!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Awww that was very sweet and thoughtful of you. God is good all the time and isn't it true what they say "when one door closes another one opens"!!  Thanks for the prayera and i wish you nothing but the best in your new life chapter.
    Mrs. Mosley 2 be
  • hey hey hey.. im so glad things are working well for you! 

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • HEEEY! congrats on everything! Miss you too!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • HEY honey....Thank God everything is working out for you and you  are doing great...i was wondering where you were...Glad you havent forgotten about us LOL xoxo

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Hey Honey!!! Glad you popped in! Miss you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards