African American Weddings

Jewelry

Hey Ladies

Did/Have any of you chose not to wear a necklace? My dress has a lot of bling around the breast area and im really debating if I should go necklace. If u went withour, how did youcome up with that decision. Heeeeelp
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Jewelry

• Im not wearing a necklace im wearing big chandlier earrings they make up for not having a necklace. My dress has a lot of beading on the top too.
  • Ok Thanks. Yea thats what i was thinking, some nice size earrings since my hair will also be in a pin up and they will be noticable.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I just felt because of all the beading the necklace would take away from the top of the dress. I got my earrings from charming charlies. When I seen them I had to have them !
  • Someone else told me about them. I will have to check them out. Were they expensive?. I still need to find jewelry for my girls.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The earrings I got for me where 13 and I bought my girls earrings there for 8 a piece. They get new stuff every week. I just need to get bracelets. Im going there again this weekend to see what they have new.
  • Thanks not bad at all. Ill probavbly go there this weekend. Thanks hon
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm not wearing a necklace- I have beading across the breast also. thought it would be to distracting
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Toiiz.. thanks for this post... I have been trying to decide if I would wear a necklace as well... And I think I may just go with chandelier earrings as well... Especially since my hair will be down in a side pony with a flower .... The necklace I think will be too much.. because my dress has the bling across the sweetheart top and my belt is BLINGTASTIC..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My dress has beading and a bit of bling on the bodice too. I was gonna try a statement necklace and see how it looked to me with my dress. If I feel it's too much, I'm gonna just wear statement earrings. I'm gonna look in kohls and Dillard's.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards