Christian Weddings

Thankful Thursday

With the onset of the news of an explosion in West, Texas, I think this week's thankful Thursday will be especially good.

Any good thoughts, any positive notes going on in your lives, please share them. Continue to pray for Boston, and add on those people in the small town of West, Texas.

This week I am thankful for the many opportunities God has given me. I'm grateful that He continues to push me to become a better me. He continues to put me in situations that tests my patience - an area that I am significantly lacking.

Re: Thankful Thursday

• znd13znd13 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    I am thankful for my 3 adorable nephews and the baby's on the way. I love them all dearly.
    I am also very thankful for my salvation and the promise that God loves me and will always take care of me! 
  • I'm thankful I was able to give blood yesterday.  I feel like I helped something.  

I'm thankful for a wonderful husband.  

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• I'm thankful that the friends I have in Boston are ok.

I'm thankful for my wonderful husband and son.

I'm thankful for amazing family and friends who have been so supportive of us and generous towards us during our move and transition.

I'm thankful that the rain beat summer back into its place.  Hopefully spring will hang around for a while.  :)
  • I am thankful for my amazing advisor at school for making me feel alot less stressed out.

I am thankful for my amazing fiance for putting up with stressed out me and doing his best to make me feel better when he sees how stressed I am.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards