Wedding Woes

Has anyone used the Capsule Tool?

Has anyone used the Capsule Tool offered for free on here?  I am looking for positives and negatives to decide if I want to create this for everyone to share their pictures.

Re: Has anyone used the Capsule Tool?

• I haven't used it, but just wanted to warn against using any of TK's tools.  They're notorious for being crappy.  We get complaints on this board all.the.time from brides who have lost all their info or can't access this or that.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_has-anyone-used-the-capsule-tool?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:2b8bd648-10f2-4434-ae0a-76ea8a0366d7Post:306c81af-2499-45c7-9e5a-ed8d8902a29a">Re: Has anyone used the Capsule Tool?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I haven't used it, but just wanted to warn against using any of TK's tools.  They're notorious for being crappy.  We get complaints on this board all.the.time from brides who have lost all their info or can't access this or that.
    Posted by tawillers[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the warning!
  • i like that you posted this question in "wedding woes."  it's ilke you already knew that using this would result in a woe.
  • Capsule is not run by the knot, it's a tie-in product that is trying to get going in the lucrative wedding market and  has some kind of business arrangement with The Knot, but it's tech support and design team work separate from TK's.  I signed up for their service but can't say much about it, as my wedding is not till next year.  What I can say is, I was able to download images from my PC and my fiance from his smart phone.  My FMIL, FSMIL (step-mother in law) and sister as well as my FI and I have all posted images and text.  It seems basically like another social media page but unlike FB very private.  They have excellent customer service, and again I think their main objective is rave reviews so we brides (and grooms) all chat them up and get them lucrative ad contracts.  I have not paid a cent to them and have received custom designed printable notifications (which I may or may not include in our STD). 

Please feel free to visit our wedding website (photo album page) and click around on the Capsule images.  They are larger and unlimited, vs the maximum 20 we can have on a Knot website - which also are not posted as large as the Capsule ones.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards