Wedding Woes
Options

In today's random file

Picture it: Random BFE bar in 2002.  I run into the first boy I ever kiss because he is dating a girl from BFE.  We run into each other randomly over the years.  Girlfriend becomes wife.

Monday we went to this "bear party" at the surgery center.  They show the kids what's going to happen on a bear and then a person dressed as a bear comes out to say hi.  I posted something about the surgery and the first boy I ever kissed comments about the kids meeting a bear.  His wife was the bear.  I didn't even know she worked there.

I'm going to hum "It's a Small World" all day now.

Re: In today's random file

• Options
    I think the bear thing is a cute idea, but it would have freaked me the hell out as a kid.  I was not into clowns or people in costumes.  
  • Options

Oh hi, where are you working these days?

Me?  Oh, I'm the bear at the surgery center.

::silence::

Okay.  Goodbye.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_in-todays-random-file?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:e0cdd65b-1ab3-4152-9c86-d8cea06a1c2fPost:f9a746ed-a48d-4b2c-a676-a86421bf064f">Re: In today's random file</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think the bear thing is a cute idea, but it would have freaked me the hell out as a kid.  I was not into clowns or people in costumes.  
    Posted by TheMrsC23[/QUOTE]

<div>I am still not into clowns or people in costumes.  All these Easter bunny pictures are freaking me the h out.  </div><div>
    </div><div>But back to this first boy you kissed, 6.  I have to say, it's very interesting that his last name is what it is.  Very interesting.  ;)</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_in-todays-random-file?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:e0cdd65b-1ab3-4152-9c86-d8cea06a1c2fPost:5465b60d-a492-4bd5-b2fb-f4d437f117db">Re: In today's random file</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: In today's random file : I am still not into clowns or people in costumes.  All these Easter bunny pictures are freaking me the h out. <strong>  But back to this first boy you kissed, 6.  I have to say, it's very interesting that his last name is what it is.  Very interesting.  ;)</strong>
    Posted by AuntFlo[/QUOTE]

<div>HA! I went and looked. Yes, it's quite interesting.  ;) </div>
  • Options
    I did too, MrsC.  That's hilarious.
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Hahaha.  I never even noticed that!  We were in the 6th grade too.

Neither kid was impressed with the clowns at the circus either.
  • Options
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: In today's random file : I am still not into clowns or people in costumes.  All these Easter bunny pictures are freaking me the h out.   But back to this first boy you kissed, 6.  I have to say, it's very interesting that <strong>his last name is what it is</strong>.  Very interesting.  ;)
    Posted by AuntFlo[/QUOTE]

i honestly read this as his last name is "whatitis", like dave whatitis.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards