Wedding Reception Forum
Options

chair covers for folding chairs?

The venue I am renting is providing tables and chairs.  THe chairs are regular metal folding charis. Will it look tacky to keep them as they are or should I find something to cover them with? And if I should cover them, can I have some ideas as to what to use?

Re: chair covers for folding chairs?

• Options
    Don't stress about the chairs, I couldn't even tell you what the chairs that I sat on at the last three weddings I went to looked like.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_chair-covers-for-folding-chairs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:5Discussion:2f1e31bf-6699-4ba0-ae0b-d153aa8a2cc7Post:ef994ab8-577b-482a-90d3-5deed01eb1bf">Re:chair covers for folding chairs?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Unless they are pitted and rusted, I would just leave them. What are you going to do with a blue million chair covers?
    Posted by EllaYoung[/QUOTE]

This is a very good point.... I have no use for 156 chair covers!! And they all look "nice" for being a folding chair! YAY, one less thing I have to worry about..... And spend money on! Thanks!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards