Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Bachelorette SPA day dilemma

So my best friend is getting married this August and she's decided that she doesn't want the typical south side bar hoppin, bull ridin, boozin bachelorette party (which is a total shock since she was always the crazy one!) but she's set on a spa day followed by a trip to the comedy club...

I'm fine with that (who doesn't love the spa???) but I'm at a loss.  Can anyone recommend a reasonably pricedspa that can accommodate 9 for like facials, massages, manis and pedis?  Everyone is coming in from Ohio and we're staying downtown so the location isn't that big of a deal...we have a Garmin!

Thanks in advance ladies!!!

Re: Bachelorette SPA day dilemma

• CLW102409CLW102409 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A new spa opened up downtown across from my work, I don't know how many they can accommodate, their prices are the norm for Pittsburgh, worth a look ... www.spajema.com
    image Ivory
  • edited December 2011
    Hmm - What about La Pomponnee in Mt. Lebanon?

http://www.lapomponnee.com/

I've been there and they do great massages.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    My b=party started at the Ventian Spa at the Waterfront, they were super accomodating!  We did just manis and pedis though!
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    There's a spa at the Waterfront??
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have no recs but I love the fact that you don't care about location because you have a Garmin.  That made me laugh! :)

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

• edited December 2011
    yes ma'am - it's an aveeno products spa - they give you free wine with pedi's!  :-D. 
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Above All in Wexford can definitely accomodate that many people and they have a big, beautiful new space there.  They aren't dirt cheap, but they're less expensive than Sewickley Spa, which is my other usual go-to suggestion.

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • edited December 2011
    ** aveda products spa - jeeze, serious brain fart
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards